New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Before he even assume office marami galit sa kanya from the "learned" sect of the population...why?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    this is just me --

from the start i see him as being used by his party. his value to his party is his surname. that's it

he's no leader. he's a kid in a 50 yr old body

people around him just wanted to be in power and Noynoy was the ticket

all that mattered to them at that time was Noynoy should win

then bahala na

which is what happened -- bahala na

look at the admin. it's very amateurish

parang they improvise as things go

parang naglalaro lang sila ng bahay-bahayan (gobyer-gobyerno)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm not mad at the guy but I am disappointed at what's going on so far. As Uls put it, he basically doesn't have the panache to lead. Sayang yung ginagawa niya in trying to clean up things and all (which is what a lot really want) since you can see there's a lot of holes and they're still not able to cover all vital grounds. And yes, there are people with vested interests lurking about.

Yung ibang tao naman kasi mahilig mag criticize, kala mo napaka galing and may ginagawa para sa ikabubuti ng bansa. Hell, i wouldnt know what to do either if i suddenly found myself in the Presidency of this country. I just choose to keep my mouth shut on giving criticism since there are better, more productive things that can be done (like posting on tsikot during work hours ).

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    While I don't see the justification for some of the criticisms that have been levelled at him over the past year, that assessment is correct. PNoy was used as a figurehead to get the popular vote, so the people around him could assume power... similar to what happened with Erap.

At least PNoy, on his part, is somewhat honest and has made good on his plans to root out corruption and to try to punish the guilty, but the lack of experience of the administration is telling. He really needs a spin doctor or backer in his camp who's Ramos-level in his ability to play the media.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    yan problema ng pilipino. lahat magagaling. huwag tayong mag magaling. binoto ng tao si pnoy dahil may pinaniniwalaan. so, it's up to pnoy na ma-meet niya yung expectations ng taong bayan.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    While I don't see the justification for some of the criticisms that have been levelled at him over the past year, that assessment is correct. PNoy was used as a figurehead to get the popular vote, so the people around him could assume power... similar to what happened with Erap.

At least PNoy, on his part, is somewhat honest and has made good on his plans to root out corruption and to try to punish the guilty, but the lack of experience of the administration is telling. He really needs a spin doctor or backer in his camp who's Ramos-level in his ability to play the media.
    Man, galing talaga ni Tabako no? Got away with it and now lives as "elderly statesman".

I do agree, he doesn't seem to have a right hand man or the machinery to run things clean and tight. Even if he's inexperienced, if he had a seasoned worker who can direct things for him at least they would not be on a learning curve to this day.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yan problema ng pilipino. lahat magagaling. huwag tayong mag magaling. binoto ng tao si pnoy dahil may pinaniniwalaan. so, it's up to pnoy na ma-meet niya yung expectations ng taong bayan.
    ok sige

walang mahirap kung walang kurap

after Pnoy's term let's see kung ilan millions of people below poverty line ang umangat above poverty line

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    What people see in the current impeachment trial prosecution panel is a good example of the state of the current administration. Full of air, little substance...

http://tsikot.com/forums/traffic-sig...ml#post1867238

President Pnoy walks into the BPI and says to a cashier, "Good morning Ma'am, could you please cash this check for me"?

Cashier: "It would be my pleasure sir. Could you please show me your ID"?

Pnoy: "Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am President Pnoy, the president of the Philippines."

Cashier: "Yes sir, I know who you are, but with all the Government regulations, monitoring of the banks because of imposters and forgers, etc., I must insist on seeing ID."

Pnoy: "Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am.."

Cashier: "I am sorry, but these are government and bank rules and I must follow them."

Pnoy: "I am urging you please to cash this check."

Cashier: "Look, this is what we can do: One day Manny Pacquio came into the bank without ID. To prove he was Manny Pacquio, he punched the security guard & knocked him out. With that punch, we knew him to be Manny Pacquio and we cashed his check."

"Another time, April Boy came in without ID. He started singing “diko kayang tangapin”, made an “X” gesture w/ his arms & threw away some baseball caps… & we cashed his check. So, what can you do to prove that it is you, and only you?"

Pnoy stood there thinking and thinking and finally says: "Honestly, nothing comes to mind. I can't think of a single thing I can do."

Cashier: "Will that be large or small bills, Mr. President?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Cory's death was in time of election.. if not Pnoy will never become president... the problem is, he is repeating what GMA did to erap in the past... i hope Pnoy attend to raise our economy first rather than politicking...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ya it was when Cory died and the nation got Cory fever

PNoy's party saw Cory's popularity and couldnt allow it to go to waste

they talked Noynoy into running for president

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Bakit marami galit kay Penoy?