The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    flesh eating ek-ek......
    ketong & psoriasis pala.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    yung mga kasama ko dito, bilib na bilib at paniwalang paniwala.

tong mga ibang itik na to talaga minsan walang magawang maganda eh

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    That's ABS-CBN for you folks, maka rating lang eh kung ano-ano na ang pinag sasabi.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Very irresponsible reporting.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    "Prophet predicts guillible disease among Philippine netizens..."

http://sowhatsnews.wordpress.com/201...dhus-prophecy/

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaNker View Post
    That's ABS-CBN for you folks, maka rating lang eh kung ano-ano na ang pinag sasabi.
    And here I thought they were beyond the "Duwende under the refrigerator" reporting days... whoops. Still there.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    dapat may sanction against irresponsible reporting

DOH appeals for media responsibility amid flesh-eating disease hoax | Inquirer News

MANILA, Philippines – The Department of Health on Wednesday reminded media to be responsible in their reports after news of a “mysterious” flesh-eating disease spread in Pangasinan.
    “It shows here the role of media…that responsible journalism is important,” Health Undersecretary Teodoro Herbosa said over Inquirer Radio 990AM.
    He warned of the dangers of inaccurate reporting, as in the case of ABS-CBN’s “Bandila” feature which had caused panic among the public.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I can't wait for the MTRCB investigation and possible sanctions for the program...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Wala na talagang mapagkakatiwalaan, sa GMA naman yunf Gabriela incident kaya i stopped watching their news. Ganun din pala sa abs-cbn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    very lame excuse, hindi muna nag verify beforre reporting. tsk

ABS-CBN anchor on flesh-eating disease report: No intention to sow fear | Inquirer News

Anchor Julius Babao said late Tuesday it was not their intention to sow fear among the public when they reported that a “mysterious disease” is slowly spreading in the Ilocos region.
    “It is not the program’s intention to scare the public but to report the information we gathered so that authorities would give appropriate action,” Babao said in Filipino in their follow-up report Tuesday night.
    sana dumami pa ang magreklamo:

Psoriasis patients decry report on ?flesh-eating? illness | Inquirer News

Psoriasis Philippines founding chairman Josef De Guzman on Wednesday said the case of a patient in Pangasinan who has been diagnosed with psoriasis has been sensationalized by a news report.
    De Guzman was reacting to the report of ABS-CBN news program “Bandila” on Monday night saying that a “mysterious flesh-eating illness” is slowly spreading in Pangasinan.
    “I am making an open plea to them for a more responsible reporting because they are not helping other people. They are isolating us instead,” De Guzman told INQUIRER.net in a phone interview.
    He mentioned that Psoriasis Society has a “Hug Me” campaign which is now on its seventh year to show people that the disease is not communicable.
    “We invited celebrities to hug patients with psoriasis,” he said, adding that a hug is the most physical demonstration that psoriasis is not contagious.
    si Julius Babao dapat unang yayakap :D

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast