New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by explorer
    hmmm...statement similar to what marcos said in before he called for snap election. so you are saying that aroyo is the only option? well...the country really deseve the aroyo government then.

Well there was one during Marcos time but he was assassinated. During the snap election, everybody was better than Marcos, in my opinion. He was sitting for at least 20 years and the country was crumbling.

What i'm saying now that there are a lot of people asking her to resign now, and when Noli becomes president, everybody will ask him to resign also. And who will replace him? Everybody is asking everybody to resign and yet nobody is even coming forward with a viable replacement. This puts our hard fought democracy into question. Why the hell do we go thru elections if nobody respects it anymore.

Arroyo is the only option because it is mandated. I didn't vote for her but I least I moved forward. It is very easy to accuse someone of cheating. But either way, I still respect the people who voted for her.

The country deserves whatever goverment it chooses. It deserves the Senate, the Congress, never blame it all on just Arroyo. I just hope you are not the kind that blame your lot in life because of Arroyo.

I've been at EDSA 1 because I wanted change. The government did change, the press changed a lot, the people changed probably for the worst because they have become critical of everything that is done by the government (whoever is sitting) and the end result is that it never gets the opportunity to move forward. People always compare this and that to the previous regime. ie. whoever sits as the customs head is always corrupt, no matter what his background maybe.

What I hope is that everybody would just move forward, give her mandated chance. All I know if that everybody moves at the right direction, one single direction, keeping everyone in check, the country would come up on top.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    siya ang the best as of now...

hands down...

pero 2010 its villar vs roxas

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    How can she be the best person to lead the country when she is a liar? She said that she won't run in the 2004 elections. She said that the late Pope John Paul II said that she should run?? She said that her prayers is what caused Manny Pacquiao to win?

She is a first class trapo where she will do anything to be in power. She is still giving in to political favors. She has no political will (except for the eVAT issue, I have to admit).

Her winning in the 2004 presidential elections is very much in question. And she is not giving an inch in resolving the issue. She is resorting to technicality that the impeachment was quashed. She should resolve this in a stateman like fashion.

I think she is a cheater. Although a lot of politicians are also cheaters but unfortunately for her, she was caught talking to Garci. This is irrefutable proof that she undully influenced a self-appointed Comelec official to rig the results in her favor.

Does this qualify her as the best person to lead the Philippines?

Before I also that we don't have any other option but this is precisely what her spin doctors are doing to convince us not to join in calls to have her resign. And it seems that it is working.

I say that she had her chance and she botched it. Now I am willing to try out someone who was duly elected by the people even though that person might not be the best.

Just my two cents on this issue. Sorry at napahaba. GMA really pisses me off right now.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Tigil na muna yang diskusyon na yan. Ako, galit din ako kay Pandak.......pero sino papalit?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Hmmmm..... best person to lead..... by example ba?

kung iba ang presidente, gagamitin ba rin ang PSG at marines para maglabas ng mga container mula sa customs tuwing hating gabi habang pinalalabas lahat ng customs police?

kung iba ang presidente, papayagan ba ang anak at bayaw mangikil ng P1M*/month sa bawat jueteng operator?

kung iba ang presidente, mag jujumper din ba ng metro ng kuryente sa sariling bahay?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap
    Tigil na muna yang diskusyon na yan. Ako, galit din ako kay Pandak.......pero sino papalit?
    add ko naren:

at pano natin malalaman na yung papalit ay hindi mandudugas sa election? it will take a lot of work...and a lot of money (which will be shouldered by us anyway) at that.

i say let's stick to Gloria and let her finish her term..and hope for the best

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Until Filipinos learn to actually look on the same direction, walang mararating to... Puros reklamo, like the ones who are complaining can do better within the same timeframe. Hogwash.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Let her finish her term. If you don't like her, then impeach her. If you won let Noli take over.

If you don't like Noli, then impeach him. If you won again let Drilon take over.

Bat may ibang choice pa ba other than constitutional succession? Extra constitutional naman? banana republic na tayo nyan.

And do you think a considerable number of people will storm to edsa and asking for presidents resignation with those clowns up front?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003

+

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Hogwash nga!!!!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Arroyo: I'm best person to lead