New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    someone said, "he will not intentionally bring his mother's name to shame".
    the least everyone of us can do, is to help him do just that.
    so what have we done?
    the problem with us filipinos, is we expect our leaders and only our leaders, to do the work.

in enlightened nations, there may be open war among the candidates. but once the winner is declared, everyone rallies behind this leader..
    sa atin, gera na bago mag-halalan, gera habang nag-hahalalan, at gera pa rin pagkatapos ng halalan.. talagang hindi magpapa-talo ang pinoy!

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    so what have we done?
    the problem with us filipinos, is we expect our leaders and only our leaders, to do the work.

in enlightened nations, there may be open war among the candidates. but once the winner is declared, everyone rallies behind this leader..
    sa atin, gera na bago mag-halalan, gera habang nag-hahalalan, at gera pa rin pagkatapos ng halalan.. talagang hindi magpapa-talo ang pinoy!
    well said sir!

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    so what have we done?

Whatever!! Basta gago sya! Abnoy sya. Maayos mga delihensya namin sa gobyerno, ginulo nya buhay namin. ngayon wala kami delihensya. tapos ang maliligayang araw. Kasalanan nya lahat. :bwahaha:

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    It's someone who said, not that he said it. And what has he achieved after 4 yrs? Had he uplifted the lives of majority of the people? Have he improved the peace & order, the agriculture sector? The only thing he has done is blame all his problem to the previous admin and not coming out with a fix.

Besides, what's so great about his mother? Her mother just inherited her fame in a silver plater from his dad. It was his dad who died going against the regime to lead the opposition. Cory, Abnoy & Kris are mere beneficiaries of Ninoy's death. If Ninoy did not die, these 3 will still be an unknown by now.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    It's someone who said, not that he said it. And what has he achieved after 4 yrs? Had he uplifted the lives of majority of the people? Have he improved the peace & order, the agriculture sector? The only thing he has done is blame all his problem to the previous admin and not coming out with a fix.

Besides, what's so great about his mother? Her mother just inherited her fame in a silver plater from his dad. It was his dad who died going against the regime to lead the opposition. Cory, Abnoy & Kris are mere beneficiaries of Ninoy's death. If Ninoy did not die, these 3 will still be an unknown by now.
    and where would we be today, i wonder, if ninoy had not died...?
    children naturally inherit the good goodwill earned by their parents. sorry na lang yung mga interesado..
    btw, i noticed, you did not accuse him of theft.. that's a good point, isn't it?

but i will agree with you... he's not perfect.. he's far from perfect..

in retrospect, if asked who would have made a better president, i would not know what name to say, because.... the presidency changes people.. it can bring out the best... and the worst... in them.
    Last edited by dr. d; March 17th, 2014 at 03:46 AM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post

Nag-sosorry naman...
    Marunong pala mag apologize bakit sa hongkong tourist hindi.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Bakit yung kayamanan ng mayayaman at kahirapan ng mahihirap sinisisi lagi sa presidente...e ang mayayaman kahit sino iluklok mo yayaman talaga yan dahil madiskarte at masisipag mga yan..ganun din yung mahihirap, kaya mahirap yan kasi kulang sa diskarte, hindi yan basta mababago dahil yung presidente magaling o bobo...unless manalo si Satur Ocampo, ayan may chance pumantay yan.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    and where would we be today, i wonder, if ninoy had not died...?
    children naturally inherit the good goodwill earned by their parents. sorry na lang yung mga interesado..
    btw, i noticed, you did not accuse him of theft.. that's a good point, isn't it?

but i will agree with you... he's not perfect.. he's far from perfect..

in retrospect, if asked who would have made a better president, i would not know what name to say, because.... the presidency changes people.. it can bring out the best... and the worst... in them.
    had he not died, your answer is as good as mine. if there is someone to glorify, it should be the father not the beneficiaries to which their claim is simply hindi sila nagnakaw. the question of their leadership is not whether they themselves eh nag nakaw but how did they stop corruption in goverment as a whole and how they have address & uplift the country during their tenure.

I remember our battle cry against Marcos, "Nakaw na yaman ibalik sa bayan". It was simply addressed to FM then. When Cory came, it was addressed to Kamag Anak Incorporated & everyone in goverment.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    A little research on wiki would tell us that there is the exact same BS for every Philippine President.

Shows a lot on the culture of Pinoys. Pareho lang olats ang so-called "intellectuals" at "maralita". Kaya wag na magpanggap. LOL

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by NiCe2KnowU View Post
    pero still sya lang ang best president na binoto ng tao
    kahit walang nagawa pero wala din nakurakot, :hysterical:
    pag si binay pinanalo nyo. ano kaya masasabi nyo
    how sure ba tayo na wala nga siya nakurakot? kasi yung mga inupo niya sa pwesto grabe sa pagka kurakot. example lang si purisima at henares.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast