New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    i like this. There are boundaries to protect. Hindi pwede batas para sa magnanakaw.

Dito sa pinas we should assert our gun license. Pag pinasukan bahay at maganda view eh barilin na agad sa paa to thigh eh ang kaso lang IF EVER serious physical injury. Or kung wala ka maganda view magwarning shots ka. Anong kwenta ng barili kung ipoporma lang pahimas-himas.

or ganito na lang. Pag nasa loob na ng bahay mo safety na iisipin. Kung pwede na tigokin eh gawin na. Hindi pa ba kayo nagsasawa sa balita "Nilooban na bahay, may-ari patay. Mga killer pinaghahanap- pa."

Kaya lumalakas loob magnanakaw kasi takot nyo iputok. Isip eh idedemanda kayo halleer!!!. May pang demanda ba magnanakaw?

Nice move by this homeowner from georgia.

Read more here: Access Denied
    Asintado ka ba kags?

By all means pull the trigger and live up to the consequence. Lalo na kung shaky na ang hands mo kakajakol

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i like this. There are boundaries to protect. Hindi pwede batas para sa magnanakaw.

Dito sa pinas we should assert our gun license. Pag pinasukan bahay at maganda view eh barilin na agad sa paa to thigh eh ang kaso lang IF EVER serious physical injury. Or kung wala ka maganda view magwarning shots ka. Anong kwenta ng barili kung ipoporma lang pahimas-himas.

or ganito na lang. Pag nasa loob na ng bahay mo safety na iisipin. Kung pwede na tigokin eh gawin na. Hindi pa ba kayo nagsasawa sa balita "Nilooban na bahay, may-ari patay. Mga killer pinaghahanap- pa."

Kaya lumalakas loob magnanakaw kasi takot nyo iputok. Isip eh idedemanda kayo halleer!!!. May pang demanda ba magnanakaw?

hoe ham...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Homeowner kills 3 masked teens in possible ‘stand your ground’ case, Georgia cops say

By Jared Gilmour
    September 16, 2019 07:30 PM

What some call the “castle doctrine” is in the law: If someoneis breaking into your home, you can shoot them, legally, as long as you “reasonably” believe such force is required to stop the “unlawful entry into or attack upon a habitation." By Mike Haskey

Gunfire that left three masked teenagers dead in Conyers, Georgia, is being investigated as a possible “stand your ground” case, according to local authorities.

Rockdale County deputies responded to reports of shots fired at a home in the Atlanta suburb shortly after 4 a.m. Monday, according to the Rockdale County Sheriff’s Office.

When deputies arrived, they discovered “three males with gunshot wounds and began administering first aid,” the Sheriff’s Office said. Two were hospitalized and died, while the third was pronounced dead at the scene of the shooting. Those killed were a pair of brothers, 15 and 16, and another 15-year-old, WSB-TV reported.

“At this time, it is known that all three males that were shot do not live at the residence and arrived at the residence with their faces covered,” deputies said.

Deputies said that “the investigation is still in the preliminary stages and the homeowner is currently being questioned as to the details of the shooting.”

Investigators said “it could possibly be a stand your ground type of case,” according to WSB-TV.

“It was five shots and then it sounded like a handgun,” neighbor Carlos Watson told WSB-TV. “Then I heard somebody have an assault rifle, and it was a slew of shots that came out.”

Neighbors described the homeowner as “a truck driver who owns a semi-automatic rifle,” according to WSB-TV.

Watson said it seemed to be a “home invasion gone bad for the invaders,” according to 11Alive, which reports that the incident could be a “stand your ground” case.

Neighbor Brian Jenkins described the homeowner as “protective of his mother” in an interview with 11Alive.

Jenkins told the TV station that after hearing the gunfire he called 911 and noticed “a guy yelling for help, ‘help me, help me, I’m dying. I’m dying. Help me. Help.’”

Jenkins said he went out to help and found one victim shot near his shoulder, the Atlanta Journal Constitution reports.

“I told him to just calm down and relax,” Jenkins said, according to the Journal Constitution. “It will be OK, just stop moving.”

Rockdale County Sheriff Eric Levett said two guns were found at the shooting scene, but it’s not yet clear who they belong to, ABC reports.

Deputies did not identify the teenagers killed in the shooting pending notification of their families, according to ABC. The homeowner was not identified either.
    If true, then it's like:
    "You defaulted my right to my property; You defaulted your right to your life..."...
    Last edited by CVT; September 19th, 2019 at 09:00 AM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    another deranged mass shooting in north america. mukhang meron ng copycat massacre sa canada

Death Toll Increases To 22 From Weekend Shooting Rampage In Nova Scotia, Police Say : NPR

natabunan lang ng covid19 news pero methodically planned and executed iyong krimen.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    asian hate attack or s3xual addiction?

Eight people, most of them women of Asian descent, were killed Tuesday night in three shootings at Atlanta-area spas before police arrested a 21-year-old man suspected of being the lone gunman.
    Police said the suspect, Robert Aaron Long, 21, of Woodstock, Georgia, told authorities that his actions were not racially motivated and that he frequented some of the spas where the shootings took place. Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Capt. Jay Baker said Long viewed the spas as "a temptation that he wanted to eliminate."
    Atlanta shooting: 8 dead, most victims Asian; Robert Long in custody

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    dami kano ngayon may sayad

grabe sa twitter may nasabi ka lang di sangayon sa opinion nila they go ballistic

so many angry americans

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    dami kano ngayon may sayad

grabe sa twitter may nasabi ka lang di sangayon sa opinion nila they go ballistic

so many angry americans
    they're angry.
    but they do not know who to to get angry at.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    A Depressed nation eh nagiging violent. Kung dito sa pinas madali makakakuha baril eh maglalabasan din yan kasi we are the feeling americans of asia.

Americans are the walking dead.

The world’s most prosperous nation is also its most depressed. According to The Washington Post, America consumes three quarters of the planet’s anti-depressants, with one out of three women popping Prozac, Zoloft or Paxil. What makes the phenomenon even more curious is the recent study, published as a Newsweek cover story, which suggested that anti-depressants are no more effective than a placebo.
    How could a nation of such wealth foster such desperate unhappiness? The question is compounded by the fact that this republic was founded as articulated by Thomas Jefferson in the Declaration of Independence, as a place where “the pursuit of happiness” was paramount. By that count, America, for all its other successes, has ultimately failed.
    I believe the two are intertwined – that the very mechanism that has made America so rich has also made Americans so miserable.
    Like what I said sa facebok dating = Its not team payaman. Hindi rin team pahirap. Its team magpagalingan

CLICK the link for the full article.

Why America is depressed - The Jerusalem Post

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Parang ikaw lang pala kags, spreading depression and hatred sa tsikot with your superiority complex, racism, misogyny and cynical POV

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    im spreading reality lalo na kung mali-mali.

Kaya nga ngayon pandemic litaw mga post ko.