New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Is any one selling "Paalam GMA/FG/Mikey/Jose Pidal stickos"?

Sana magkaroon nga.....i love to have one.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by akosiempoy View Post
    well, as usual...

sticking a my candidates' sticko on my car identifies me as a loser?! where in the hell did that came from?! tsk tsk.. dude, get a life... tagging everybody who didnt vote for noynoy as a sore loser just blatantly show how narrow you are.. you are the one who should move on... on every negative posts that has been asked and thrown at noynoy, you just shove it away by saying they're just sore loser.. can't even give an argument to defend noy's side?!then just shut up.. well, that's the typical noy fanbot.. fingers type faster than their brain can handle..

hope president noy wouldn't use that lame excuse you always use.. i wish he answer things thrown at him with "sense" and dignity.. i do hope you agree with that..

funny thing is, i just said my opinion about keeping my sticko.. just to show that i voted this candidate.. that's all.. no negative comment or tirades on noynoy.. and what? you can't give any argument aside from that sore loser thing?! haha.. you really are amusing..

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.
    - A. Lincoln
    you're still a pathetic sore loser...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    you're still a pathetic sore loser...
    err..wonder who sounds pathetic.. nothing to say but his old wasted stupid tag line.. go back to school kid and learn how to defend your arguments.. funny that you pose as a bully when your replies shows you are more of a cry baby..

for your sake, stop humiliating yourself dude.. there's more to life other than being a dumbass fanbot..

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

- A. Einstein

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    err..wonder who sounds pathetic.. nothing to say but his old wasted stupid tag line.. go back to school kid and learn how to defend your arguments.. funny that you pose as a bully when your replies shows you are more of a cry baby..

for your sake, stop humiliating yourself dude.. there's more to life other than being a dumbass fanbot..

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

- A. Einstein
    no need to defend my arguments, this is just internet forum it's all just fun for me and a bonus to boot seeing you miserable for the next 6 years.

pathetic are those who takes forums debating seriously.

you're still a pathetic loser, move on! or get out of Philippines.

Don’t argue w/ idiots they will drag you down to their level and beat you with their experience.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    :popcorn: :pepsi:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    :popcorn: :pepsi:
    popcorn ka ng popcorn...tumataba ka na...

gusto mo pa?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    no need to defend my arguments, this is just internet forum it's all just fun for me and a bonus to boot seeing you miserable for the next 6 years.

pathetic are those who takes forums debating seriously.

you're still a pathetic loser, move on! or get out of Philippines.
    now your on a roll.

you just can't stop embarrassing yourself.. well, it maybe a real fun for you showing your stupidity in various internet forums.. being a pathetic loser in every argument or opinion you throw at everyone.. well, as they've said.. to each his own.. and you're doing a good job! looking more and more miserable post by post.. kudos to that..

Don’t argue w/ idiots they will drag you down to their level and beat you with their experience.
    so that's why we don't have to argue with you.. should have told us earlier... thanks for the heads up!..

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    popcorn ka ng popcorn...tumataba ka na...

gusto mo pa?

Oo nga eh. Tumataba na ako. Baka maging kasing taba ko si OB three years ago :hysterical:

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i still have mine, and plans on keeping it as a sign that i didnt vote for noynoy.

Who did you vote for, bro?

10.2K:chicken:

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Who did you vote for, bro?

i supported dick gordon's ticket sir.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Anong pakiramdam ng pagiging supporter ng isang Politiko?