New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Note: This apply to every politician. I'll just use Noynoy as example since he's the hottest politician nowadays.

Just this afternoon before going to work, marami parin akong nakasalubong na tsikot na puro may yellow ribbon sticker which symbolizes their support for Noynoy. Merung conservative na 1 sticko lang front and rear windshield. Merun ding mga sticko na parang Darwin's theory of evolution (series of 2 or more yellow ribbon from smallest to largest)
    So bigla akong napaisip, what if you have the yellow ribbon sticko and Noynoy fails your expectations on him. Or worst yet, had a scandal. Ano ang pakiramdam?

Additional questions ko:

1. Will you remove immediately your stickos?

2. If No, why?

3. If Yes, How will you remove it? Nagmamadali OR mabagal pero iling ng iling?

No flamming please. Just for fun

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    your premise is wrong the regular yellow ribbon stickers are not for Noynoy but for Cory when she died last year.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Basta't dito sa LPC,- kakaunti na lang ang may orange check sa kanilang mga sasakyan...

10.1K:mop:

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    your premise is wrong the regular yellow ribbon stickers are not for Noynoy but for Cory when she died last year.
    yup, the old ones are for tita cory. . .sinakyan na lang ng mga noynoy supporters for the election

actually, yung yellow ribbon ko is for ninoy. . .

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Apart from Noynoy's supporters, most of those who have car stickers supporting other politicians or candidates have removed them because the campaign period is over. I think keeping them after the elections are over would be considered an election offense.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I rode our office staff car yesterday and the face of Jinggoy still stuck on the windshield after they removed the sticker (cheap sticko) :D It's quite entertaining to look at in traffic (the office drivers seems to have all kinds of stickers of politicians stuck on during the elections just to get all kinds of freebies).

I still have my sticko on and i will remove it after the inauguration. Is any one selling "Paalam GMA/FG/Mikey/Jose Pidal stickos"?
    Last edited by vinj; June 18th, 2010 at 09:32 AM.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    i still have mine, and plans on keeping it as a sign that i didnt vote for noynoy.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    yeah, the yellow ribbons were really for cory and also the L sign...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by akosiempoy View Post
    i still have mine, and plans on keeping it as a sign that i didnt vote for noynoy.
    yeah!

and to properly identify you as a sore, bitter loser that can't move on and the one who will have a miserable life for the next 6 years...

good job

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    yeah!

and to properly identify you as a sore, bitter loser that can't move on and the one who will have a miserable life for the next 6 years...

good job
    well, as usual...

sticking a my candidates' sticko on my car identifies me as a loser?! where in the hell did that came from?! tsk tsk.. dude, get a life... tagging everybody who didnt vote for noynoy as a sore loser just blatantly show how narrow you are.. you are the one who should move on... on every negative posts that has been asked and thrown at noynoy, you just shove it away by saying they're just sore loser.. can't even give an argument to defend noy's side?!then just shut up.. well, that's the typical noy fanbot.. fingers type faster than their brain can handle..

hope president noy wouldn't use that lame excuse you always use.. i wish he answer things thrown at him with "sense" and dignity.. i do hope you agree with that..

funny thing is, i just said my opinion about keeping my sticko.. just to show that i voted this candidate.. that's all.. no negative comment or tirades on noynoy.. and what? you can't give any argument aside from that sore loser thing?! haha.. you really are amusing..

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.
    - A. Lincoln

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Anong pakiramdam ng pagiging supporter ng isang Politiko?