New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Agree ba kayo sa Total Gun Ban?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

18 29.51%
  • NO

43 70.49%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Ako gusto ko rifle or shotgun lang ang puede ma purchase ng kahit na sino.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    kahit minsan nakakainis yun ibang FA owners... brandishing PNP ek ek kahit hindi naman pulis, na akala nila sila lang yun meron baril at gustong hawiin lahat ng tao para lang padaanin siya.... No pa din ako..

since by disarming civilians, it would be easier for criminals to victimize just about anyone...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    To those who voted NO,

Nagamit niyo na ba mga baril niyo outside the firing range?
    Is it worth the cost of purchasing a piece of weapon?
    Im asking because im considering buying a firearm. Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by four-rings View Post
    To those who voted NO,

Yep!
    is it worth it? worth every cent you spent! maybe much more.....

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by four-rings View Post
    To those who voted NO,

Bro at sa ibang makakabasa nito...Ang tanong kung nagamit ko ang FA ko sa bahay, sa firing range at sa iba pang lugar? YES! it save my ass on the line...

Eto ang kwento...I was just cruising and on my way home at 2:00 am in the morning when an owner type jeep just cut me in and overtake. Since it is 2 am in the morning, I don't mind doing that to me dahil maluwag naman yong national road at wala ni kasalubong. After this jeep pass by me, it start to reduce speed in 2 car lenght ahead of me...so i got this idea to reduce my speed and keep my observation. It' stop and 2 guys with a revo in their hands just went down and waiting for me to go in. I decide to stop and switch my headlight to high beam. Distance in between calculates around 15 meters. I spotted the 2 were walking slow towards me.

So i decide to go down switch my laser in my 9mm and start to aim...I shout "Hanggang jan na lang kayo or else...." after they saw my laser, they move back, ride on the jeep and speed away...

Good thing was they decide not to retaliate and no harm done on my side...I didn't got the plate number since it was a dark road without a lamp post...wag nyo ng itanong kung saan lugar...hehehe!

The moral lesson...be responsible with lot's of patient if you are carrying a weapon...
    Last edited by xtremerider; October 26th, 2010 at 04:11 PM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Agree ako sa total gun ban.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    never had a thing with guns. never wlll have. You won't need guns kung wala ka namang kinakatakutan. Just my two cents.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    More opinion Guy's and Gals...May poll po...Please vote!

State your opinion...why... or

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mazingerZ View Post
    You won't need guns kung wala ka namang kinakatakutan.
    I somehow agree!, Im afraid to lose someone I love from a petty crime that could be prevented if you are better equipped. I am afraid to become a victim of a crime.

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremerider View Post
    Bro at sa ibang makakabasa nito...Ang tanong kung nagamit ko ang FA ko sa bahay, sa firing range at sa iba pang lugar? YES! it save my ass on the line...

Eto ang kwento...I was just cruising and on my way home at 2:00 am in the morning when an owner type jeep just cut me in and overtake. Since it is 2 am in the morning, I don't mind doing that to me dahil maluwag naman yong national road at wala ni kasalubong. After this jeep pass by me, it start to reduce speed in 2 car lenght ahead of me...so i got this idea to reduce my speed and keep my observation. It' stop and 2 guys with a revo in their hands just went down and waiting for me to go in. I decide to stop and switch my headlight to high beam. Distance in between calculates around 15 meters. I spotted the 2 were walking slow towards me.

So i decide to go down switch my laser in my 9mm and start to aim...I shout "Hanggang jan na lang kayo or else...." after they saw my laser, they move back, ride on the jeep and speed away...

Good thing was they decide not to retaliate and no harm done on my side...I didn't got the plate number since it was a dark road without a lamp post...wag nyo ng itanong kung saan lugar...hehehe!

The moral lesson...be responsible with lot's of patient if you are carrying a weapon...
    sana sir sinampolan mo para para di na uulit at may biktimahin

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Agree ba kayo sa Total Gun Ban?