New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    I wonder what will happen to the land inside the Hacienda afterwards. Sigurado ibebenta din yan ng mga makakakuha. Yun ngang mga beneficiaries ng Agrarian Reform, pinagbebenta din nila mga lots na na-acquire nila.
    short term kasi utak ng mga yan

gusto cash

i bet nawaldas na nila pera nila
    Last edited by uls; September 14th, 2009 at 01:39 PM.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Yung Chery QQ si Noynoy, via Cojuangcos?

Sino yung pedicab... Mar?

I'd prefer the horse, out of all of those... :hysterical: ...but I'm not averse to walking...
    Yung old horse si Erap dude, yung skateboard si Chiz

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    No offense to Noynoy, but if I were him, I'd simply throw my support behind a good candidate and use my newfound popularity to support a presidentiable with more experience and ability... because when questions about Luisita and his actual ability arise, his campaign may take a turn for the worse.
    it doesn't work that way...if nonoy withdraws and tells his supporters to vote for the person he endorses people won't automatically vote that person.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    That's the tragedy of land reform... and why it really doesn't work to just give it out... you have to make them work for it.

I still can't wrap my head around "Noynoy for President"... it's all completely sentimental crap. I mean, Ninoy may have been a great statesman, but Noynoy is not Ninoy... and, as far as I can tell, has not yet made a name for himself in politics, otherwise.

-

So... we're going from actors, to Nora Aunor poster-girls (Gloria) to... National Hero look-a-likes? No wonder this country is going to hell in a handbasket.

No offense to Noynoy, but if I were him, I'd simply throw my support behind a good candidate and use my newfound popularity to support a presidentiable with more experience and ability... because when questions about Luisita and his actual ability arise, his campaign may take a turn for the worse.
    Strictly speaking, there are no "farmer benificiaries" in Hacienda Luisita. All those who work the land are daily paid. Suweldo ang tinatanggap nila. not a share of the kita ng lupa.

Sa agrarian reform law. ang mga katiwala o ang mga nagtatanim sa lupa ng iba na tumatanggap ng porciento sa kita ng lupa or inuupa nila ang lupa ay sila ang benificiarires ng agrarian reform law.

Sa luisita. di suweldo sila. Kaya nga mayroon pay slip. nagka issue dito dati dahil ilan piso lang ang suweldo ng empleyado sa farm.

Dati pa nga e libre pabahay, libre tubig, libre kuryente. mayroong sariling ospital. Kung hindi kaya, dinadala pa sa FEU.

Hacienda Luisita is a family corporation ng mga conjunacos. Si tita cory ay anak (or apo) ng may ari. walang say si tita cory sa pamamalakad ng kumpanya. malamang minority stock holder lang sila. laki kasi ng angkan.

So kung si cory ay walang say sa pamamalakad ng kumpanya. Ni noynoy pa kaya?

Malas lang ni noynoy na napunta kay kris ang karisma at galing sa pagsalita ng tatay nila.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    Strictly speaking, there are no "farmer benificiaries" in Hacienda Luisita. All those who work the land are daily paid. Suweldo ang tinatanggap nila. not a share of the kita ng lupa.

Sa agrarian reform law. ang mga katiwala o ang mga nagtatanim sa lupa ng iba na tumatanggap ng porciento sa kita ng lupa or inuupa nila ang lupa ay sila ang benificiarires ng agrarian reform law.

Sa luisita. di suweldo sila. Kaya nga mayroon pay slip. nagka issue dito dati dahil ilan piso lang ang suweldo ng empleyado sa farm.

Dati pa nga e libre pabahay, libre tubig, libre kuryente. mayroong sariling ospital. Kung hindi kaya, dinadala pa sa FEU.

Hacienda Luisita is a family corporation ng mga conjunacos. Si tita cory ay anak (or apo) ng may ari. walang say si tita cory sa pamamalakad ng kumpanya. malamang minority stock holder lang sila. laki kasi ng angkan.

So kung si cory ay walang say sa pamamalakad ng kumpanya. Ni noynoy pa kaya?

Malas lang ni noynoy na napunta kay kris ang karisma at galing sa pagsalita ng tatay nila.
    True... (re: Luisita)... but it's a pigeon they can hang around his neck come election time.

And while Kris got her Dad's speaking ability... I don't think anyone would take her seriously as a candidate.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Has the hacienda ever been infested? Cos si Kris oo, she got infested with STD

Back to topic, surveys are moved by money. Just a few months ago, Noynoy was a nobody. And then suddenly he's like a superstar now? Who is behind the Megazord kaya of the Yellow Ranger

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Personally I dont like Kris except.... yung character nya na mangbuking ng anumang bagay or issue sa kanyang programa sa tv, mapa buhok man o pantalon ng kuya nya. In case Noynoy becomes the sucessor of [SIZE=1]pandak[/SIZE], gagawin din kaya niya ito in case lumihis ang pamumuno ni Noynoy?

"Bhoy, uh hu ho ho huh..."

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    True... (re: Luisita)... but it's a pigeon they can hang around his neck come election time.

And while Kris got her Dad's speaking ability... I don't think anyone would take her seriously as a candidate.
    She may win due to popularity not capability.

I hope that she would not consider running.

Right now, Noynoy must address the issue on Luisita. Not all knows the complete details. And KMU is adding more fuel.

BTW, KMU was able to have Phelps Dodge close down at the Luisita Industrial Park. Hindi tama daw ang benefits, pa suweldo, etc. Kawawa naman iyong mga empleyado na may trabaho sana sila. Proud pa rin ang KMU na napasara nila.

This is the church kung saan ako nag sisimba noong kabataan ko. aray. di na pala ako young.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    land reform... then pag binigay na sa kanila yung lupa, ganun din gagawin. isasanla para magka-cash and the ibabayad sa Illegal Recruiter. tskl tsk

Luisita afaik is a corporation (albeit a family owned one)... di naman si noynoy lang ang may say dyan eh. bakit yan ang gagawing gauge?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    She may win due to popularity not capability.

I hope that she would not consider running.

Right now, Noynoy must address the issue on Luisita. Not all knows the complete details. And KMU is adding more fuel.

BTW, KMU was able to have Phelps Dodge close down at the Luisita Industrial Park. Hindi tama daw ang benefits, pa suweldo, etc. Kawawa naman iyong mga empleyado na may trabaho sana sila. Proud pa rin ang KMU na napasara nila.

This is the church kung saan ako nag sisimba noong kabataan ko. aray. di na pala ako young.

Bwisit... may nagogoyo pa ang KMU? I don't understand how they're still in operation, after the thousands of blue collar people left jobless in their wake here in the south...

-

Sus... youth is over-rated... Women love older men!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
50% prefer Noynoy in vote-rich Luzon areas: SWS survey