New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    that's good news for noynoy, bad to the other would be presidentiables.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Bandwagon effect and sympathy effect. Ingat lang si Noynoy sa Hacienda Luisita dahil pwede yang gawing scandal by other aspiring candidates against him and destroy his image.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Hhhmmmm, we will see as we near election day....

8601:matrix:

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Bandwagon effect and sympathy effect. Ingat lang si Noynoy sa Hacienda Luisita dahil pwede yang gawing scandal by other aspiring candidates against him and destroy his image.
    nag press release na na maaari ay bitawan na lang nila yung hacienda... now na malaki na lugi nila .. bibitawan nila... sino pa bang cojuangco ang nasa congress ngayon? I remember na sa time ni Tita Cory, her cousin (yata) was in congress (Peping Cojuangco)... I suppose yung mga kamag anak nga ni Tita Cory yung naglatag ng option ng Stock Distribution Option sa Land Reform...

Kung sakaling ituloy ng Aquino / Cojuangco families na bitawan ang Haciena Lusita.. interesting to see how will the partylists / left move in reaction to this... on one hand, it was Cory who gave them more teeth kaya ngayon ay nasa congress na sila through the partylist system, but on the other hand, Hacienda Luisita is too good an issue to let go... may advantage din ang grupo nila na laging may issue na gaya ng Hacienda Luisita para lagi silang may pagkakataon na makapagbigay ng statement (at magpapogi) sa media... may issue to showcase that mas maganda ang kanilang isinusulong..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I wonder what will happen to the land inside the Hacienda afterwards. Sigurado ibebenta din yan ng mga makakakuha. Yun ngang mga beneficiaries ng Agrarian Reform, pinagbebenta din nila mga lots na na-acquire nila.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    I wonder what will happen to the land inside the Hacienda afterwards. Sigurado ibebenta din yan ng mga makakakuha. Yun ngang mga beneficiaries ng Agrarian Reform, pinagbebenta din nila mga lots na na-acquire nila.
    That's the tragedy of land reform... and why it really doesn't work to just give it out... you have to make them work for it.

I still can't wrap my head around "Noynoy for President"... it's all completely sentimental crap. I mean, Ninoy may have been a great statesman, but Noynoy is not Ninoy... and, as far as I can tell, has not yet made a name for himself in politics, otherwise.

-

So... we're going from actors, to Nora Aunor poster-girls (Gloria) to... National Hero look-a-likes? No wonder this country is going to hell in a handbasket.

No offense to Noynoy, but if I were him, I'd simply throw my support behind a good candidate and use my newfound popularity to support a presidentiable with more experience and ability... because when questions about Luisita and his actual ability arise, his campaign may take a turn for the worse.
    Last edited by niky; September 14th, 2009 at 11:14 AM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Finally, "C5*Taga" was smoked by "Yellow Ranger" in survey/!

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    I think Noynoy fever is not really based on Noynoy being great and all that...Its the lack of choices that has given Noynoy all these support he's enjoying..I mean look at the other choices..

Its like choosing a mode of transportation to go to Ilocos your choices are Cherry QQ, an old horse, a bicycle, a pedicab, a skateboard, or walk..

the lesserest evil nga daw eh

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    I think Noynoy fever is not really based on Noynoy being great and all that...Its the lack of choices that has given Noynoy all these support he's enjoying..I mean look at the other choices..

Its like choosing a mode of transportation to go to Ilocos your choices are Cherry QQ, an old horse, a bicycle, a pedicab, a skateboard, or walk..

the lesserest evil nga daw eh
    Yung Chery QQ si Noynoy, via Cojuangcos?

Sino yung pedicab... Mar?

I'd prefer the horse, out of all of those... :hysterical: ...but I'm not averse to walking...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
50% prefer Noynoy in vote-rich Luzon areas: SWS survey