New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ayaw ko ulit dumami mga NPA.... Nakapaligid kay Noynoy Bayan Muna, KMU, gabriela etc.

I expect na sisirain nila si Teodoro. Siguro meron ulit na lalabas na militant kinidnap daw ulit ng military. Ano na kaya nangyari dun kay mellisa roxas na kinidnap daw ng military pero nung nabuko sya dahil nailabas yug picture na member pala sya ng NPA...ang tahimik na ngayon ng mga militant dun sa kidnap case.

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    The survey was funded by Aquino supporter/s,
    but doesnt necessarily mean that the result
    is bogus. But i think that as the campaign
    period starts that numbers will eventually
    subside.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    That is right.. Come 2010 elections and lets see how the survey will come out and dictate the winner.. But the recent surveys that Noynoy is leading is a good indication that the poor/rich people still prefer a well-mannered candidate.. Go Noynoy!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Vote for Mr. Nice Guy hoping he won't end up last. His mom was nice too, but, tough. Erap is said to be very nice personally but only blinded fanatics will vote for him now. Unfortunately, marami pa rin sila.

But really, my problem with Noynoy is he's almost too nice, mukhang binebaby ng mga Ate at ni Kris. And most of the times, he looks so unsure of what he's saying unless prepared speech. Coming from a political family and almost 12 years in national politics, he looks awfully raw.

Yes, it seems Noynoy is doing well in surveys but it's 8 months away from election. Consider, that Hillary was leading all Democrat's candidates when Obama was just a curiosity.

Here's hoping that we all keep an open mind and really study and discuss each of the candidates.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Every wannabes look and act nice during this time even your overbearing at matapobreng mayor and congressman are really nice this season. That's something that should be obvious to all. Erap is said to be really nice personally, GMA though really arrogan up close was thought to be nice because she was able to fool people that she was as "api" or pang masa like her look-alike Ate Guy.

But I guess, my problem with Noynoy is he seems to be too nice. At medyo awkward kumilos. His smile seemed forced and unnatural. He tends to be unsure of what he says unless it's a prepared speech. And for a long time national politician, he appears to be a bit too raw.

Here's hoping that people will keep an open mind and check out all the options before making this very important decision.
    Last edited by 4wrider; September 24th, 2009 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Sorry for the consecutive posts, I thought the first one was not posted.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    great news... this just verifies the support the noynoy aquino for president movement is true and is growing... :D

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
50% prefer Noynoy in vote-rich Luzon areas: SWS survey