New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 184 of 463 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 4625
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2018

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    ^^^^
    Panahon pa ng kastila may corruption na, not unless sinungaling si Rizal.

Eto parang 3 shots espresso epekto nito. He he he

Corruption in past administrations – Daily Tribune
    Last edited by glenn_duke; October 26th, 2021 at 09:43 PM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ok i watched half the video

hanggang dun sa part na may 7.2 billion na importation

to me it's clear that company was set up during the du30 admin to be a gov't supplier

alam mo ung meron ka ine-expect na malaking pera dadating and it will be sent to you via bank transfer pero wala ka bank account so you open a bank account with only 5000

that's pharmally
    So the next question is - why did digong blow his top over the Pharmally investigation?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    ^^^^
    Panahon pa ng kastila may corruption na, not unless sinungaling si Rizal.
    May pagasa pa glenn. Vote wisely.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    ^^^everyone knows corruption is wrong. So why is it accepted?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Yun mga nagsasabi na normal na sa gobyerno yun pagnanakaw at okay lang at tanggapin nalang, eh di magnakaw na din kayo. Turo niyo sa mga anak niyo kung paano magnakaw kahit wala sila sa mundo ng politika.

Walang gray area, na dapat sa gobyerno lang okay magnakaw

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    First step to eliminate corruption is to suppress voting rights of the poor? Wow. [emoji15]

Well democratic country tayo and the sovereignty resides in the people so dun pa lang [emoji777] na. Pag ganyan less than 10% lang ang boboto? Magkakaroon talaga ng rich vs poor war niyan.

Dito lang naman normalized ang corruption and vote buying. It's a cultural thing kasi nga ginawang acceptable. Overall sa ibang bansa di naman ganyan.

Also, yung kakayanan ng tao bumuto nang tama wala naman sa socio economic standing niya.

Parang drug war yung ganyan concept. Pinapatay yung mga small time pushers pero yung mga drug lords na nagpapasok ng drugs dito walang nahuli. I suppress ang pagboto pero yung corrupt official pabayaan, may nagawa naman.

I gave you an opinion on how to stop corruption during election. Read it again. I never said it would be accepted by everyone.

What way do you suggest to stop corruption during elections?

You do know that all the publicity that candidates are getting in the traditional media, SOCMED, Charity works, visitation during festivals should never be accepted and can be construed as a form of early campaigning as such a corruption on the electoral process. But everyone is doing it as long as you don't say Vote for me(candidate).

Do you believe countries like the US don't have corruption? maybe a lot less but not perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    ^^^everyone knows corruption is wrong. So why is it accepted?
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Not accepted but is always the elephant in the room when politicians are around.
    Trying to pull the veil on the views of people who think their party or candidate is absolved from doing corrupt practices.
    Whether it be LP, Lakas-CMD, Nationalista, etc.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    To be fair, even Leni accepted that corruption is part of politics and cannot be totally eradicated.

Robredo appeals to voters on vote-buying: ‘Accept the money, but vote by conscience’ – Manila Bulletin

9. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    I gave you an opinion on how to stop corruption during election. Read it again. I never said it would be accepted by everyone.

What way do you suggest to stop corruption during elections?

You do know that all the publicity that candidates are getting in the traditional media, SOCMED, Charity works, visitation during festivals should never be accepted and can be construed as a form of early campaigning as such a corruption on the electoral process. But everyone is doing it as long as you don't say Vote for me(candidate).

Do you believe countries like the US don't have corruption? maybe a lot less but not perfect.
    About premature campaigning, technically it is legal.

TikTok

Hindi lahat ng mahihirap bobo at nabibili at hindi lahat ng edukado pumipili ng tama. That's generalization, elitist and divisive.

Instead of blaming the poor people for corruption and making them the enemy, maybe direct the hate to the true perpetrators instead of normalizing their kind.

Instead of suppressing votes maybe educate voters.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    About premature campaigning, technically it is legal.

TikTok

Hindi lahat ng mahihirap bobo at nabibili at hindi lahat ng edukado pumipili ng tama. That's generalization, elitist and divisive.

Instead of blaming the poor people for corruption and making them the enemy, maybe direct the hate to the true perpetrators instead of normalizing their kind.

Instead of suppressing votes maybe educate voters.

like all things, you can get away with a technicality. That is what most candidates do to get ahead.
    But if you strictly follow the rules it shouldn't be.

I never said the people or voters to blame or that poor people are bobo and that educated people are right. You assume that on my comment on how to stop vote buying. I never said it was the an ideal way to stop vote buying.
    Unless you can tell me one way that is better?
    Education about vote buying is a already being done since 1992 from my recollection, maybe even during the previous elections its also being done. But until this day it is still present and candidates still do it.
    Read the news regarding vote buying, nagulat ako that its in the news.
    Baka one of you here is a spy? hehehe
    Last edited by ale828; October 27th, 2021 at 01:59 AM.