New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ungas referred me to a home service sidemirror/windshield etching-while-u-wait service. Decided to try it out kanina pero I went over to their place lang kasi masikip yung parking sa amin. Here are the pics:

Advertisement on the school service which Mang Francis drives:

Before:

Precut template being prepared:

Application of template to my sidemirror:

Last edited by wiretap_md; September 6th, 2003 at 03:37 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sulit ang P300 for both sidemirrors na. Mang Francis does home service anywhere within Metro Manila. Alabang yata kaya din. He brings his own materials and compressor. Aluminum oxide is used for the sandblasting process. Basta Saturdays and Sundays lang. Weekdays hindi pwede because he drives a school service. It takes about an hour for the preparation (application of template/wrapping up of sidemirror) pero the actual sandblasting process is about 30seconds - 1 minute lang. You have to text/call him a day before your intended schedule para he could make the template already via computer. Hope you guys would be interested in this.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ok yan sir magkano kaya kung windshield and windows........................thanks........
    Last edited by x-wind; September 6th, 2003 at 08:11 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nasa unang picture ang cell number. Hindi ko na mahintay magload ang image. Pa-check na lang.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    wire_tap, now everyone on the net knows what your plate number is hehehe :D joke lang. pero its nice ah, a good theft deterent.

pwede ba panagalan ang ilagay, like Juan Dela Cruz tas TIN number/ID number, tas Address o di kaya message like please return to Juan Dela Cruz #0210 Baranggay Tagay, QC. hehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    uy ok yan.. Ithink sa bigberts meron din nyan c/o blackmagic.

Pwede kaya ilagay "Not for resale" hehe

Guys, I can sell you a kit than can do 6 windows. Normally VIN ang nilalagay but of course you can put anything you like. You can also pass by my house sa White Plains if you want to have your windows or car mirrors, etched. Prices, to follow coz I bought several kits( DIY ) lang and I was not thinking of re-selling it coz my family reserved it na. Sayang di umabit dun sa last EB coz I'm quite busy. I think we can also do the etching sa Fun Run. Of course while supply lasts. Hope OK lang kay Mang Francis

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mang Francis del Carmen
    749-2302 09193689377

He usually charge 300/pair kahit saan window or mirror. I even had my centercaps etched on all 4 corners. You can have anything you want written. He uses Microsft Word Arial Bold 40pt. for common plate numbers. You can customize the size and type of fonts used.
    Last edited by Ungas; September 6th, 2003 at 08:54 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pwede ba syang mag home service dito sa amin? :question:
    Signature

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Tsikot peeps! Protect your sidemirrors! Get 'em etched!!!