New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Redhorse::: Kung ibebenta nyo po agad yung E150 for 765T, just let me know, hehehe. :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ungas,

he he, tinawaran mo na ba yong nasa bulletin?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nope, not yet. :D

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    its good to buy a second hand nissan car, especially the top of the line sentra models cause they have so many options yet yung price would have gone down to around half da price in 2-3 years. Good value for money for a second hand car, especially since the quality of nissan is almost on par with that of other japanese brands like mitsubishi.
    Malas mga buyers ng BMW 316i, they probably bought that car for around 1.4M and now there cars are priced at 500thou na lang and yet if you had bought a mitsu pajero or patrol na lang instead of a BMW you could still sell the SUV at around 600-700++thou. The probablem with the BMW 316i is the expensive parts and the weak engine power for a car that around 6-7 years old your gonna have to start to replace larger more expensive parts inside like the alternator, AC compressor, etc. This is probably one of the reasons for its dismal price.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by OTEP
    Masyadong image conscious ang mga Pilipino. Kaya pala mahirap ang naka-Kia, minamaliit ka ng mga akala mo kung sinong sosyal.

But I love my Kia.

Sarap siguro mag-set up ng Rodeo Sport.
    Akala ko ako lang nakapansin na masyado tayong image conscious :D About dun sa survey, makes you wonder how they come up with the figures for the Sorento which was just launched this year :confused: We're in the market for a second car and the Sorento is one of my choices. Mas practical kasi kesa sa Pilot
    Last edited by Macky; September 19th, 2003 at 11:01 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmm o nga no... how'd they come up with 5-year depreciation rates for vehicles less than 5 years old?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Originally posted by ale828
    its good to buy a second hand nissan car, especially the top of the line sentra models cause they have so many options yet yung price would have gone down to around half da price in 2-3 years. Good value for money for a second hand car, especially since the quality of nissan is almost on par with that of other japanese brands like mitsubishi.
    tama ka joey, yan din advice ko sa mga nagtatanong sakin kung anong maganda 2nd hand..sentra (exalta 00 mga 400k) better yet cefiro (around 400k din for a 98 and the interior looks fresh pa parati)..kaysa lancer or galant bilog..the steering wheel fades in color ... or better yet get a volvo 95-96 850 (nasa 450k ganda ng ride, get the turbo para di bitin) pero gandang project car ang 525i, we used to have one kasi all i remember then was yung brakes sobrang sensitive and yung maintenance sobrang mahal..ehehehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Macky
    Akala ko ako lang nakapansin na masyado tayong image conscious :D

Tama mga pinoy kase focused on "porma". Noong nasa US erpats ko tambay sila ng tito ko sa gas station. Sabi ng tito ko kay erpat "Tignan mo yung oto na yun standard na standard pustahan tayo Kano yan" Pag labas ng may ari kano nga. May dumating na isang oto. Sabi ng tito ko "tignan mo yang oto na yan puro accesories sigurado ako pinoy may ari nyan" Paglabas pinoy nga. May naka park na old school pink yung seats sabi ni tito egoy may ari nyan. Pag lapit ng tao egoy nga.

Pinoy talaga mahilig pumorma kahit walang pera.

Ang resale value ng american cars mababa talaga. Pag tingin mo sa consumer survey sa US most of the time ang negative yung american cars.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Top 10 SUVs With the Worst/Best  Residual Value for 2003