New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    magkano po for the 2 spacers and labor!?!?hhhmm...pwede ako magpagawa jan ah...or bili nalang ako nun..wala daw yata kami sa shop eh..thanks!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Ungas, wildthing, otep,

20K is way way beyond my budget siguro mga 10K. What do you suggest?

Ganda ng tip ni djerms about spacers... Pros and cons? Safe ba sya?

Actually I frequently go to batangas and yun road going to my friends farm is really rough. Also for the rainy days din:lol: Aestheticaly OK rin sa porma kasi marami nagsasabi mababa raw for a pajero.

I read an article sa 4x4 magazine saying na pwede raw coil springs lang palitan as what sir otep said. Pero kung na lift yun rear paano yun front?

Any suggestions???

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Sir OTEP,

Paano pala yun torsion crank? Saan ko pwede gawin ito? Problem right now is medyo mababa yun front compare to rear. So in case I will lift the rear via coil springs lang, baka sobra baba yun front.

Also for rear springs if I were to change the coil springs what brand?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    20K is way way beyond my budget siguro mga 10K. What do you suggest?
    Suggestion:
    *CRANK T-BARS
    *BUY REAR COILS (~Php7.5K
    *KEEP YOUR STOCK SHOCKS MUNA

Mukha lang mababa yung Pajero because the side steps sit lower than the actual frame. Once you remove it, para kang nagpa-2" lift kasi kita na sa side view yung mga chassis crossmembers and rear trailing arms. Astig. :mrgreen: Alisin mo na rin yung mudguards like i did and iba na talaga ang japorms. Don't complain na mahirap sumakay. A Land Cruiser with a stepboard still has a higher step-in than a stepless Pajero.

Here is a link on how to do a T-bar crank. You can do it by yourself to save some bucks para alignment na lang ang babayaran mo sa suspension shop. Don't worry kung GEN I ang ginamit sa illustrations. It will work the same on a GEN II or even a truck of another brand.

http://www.4x4wire.com/mitsubishi/tech/minutemods/torsion_bar/

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    TJM, OME, Ironman are the more well known spring brands.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Sir OTEP,

Any recommended shops that carry these springs? Do they also install it for me?

For Crank t-bars, saan ko pwede pagawa ito?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    RATS will install them for you for a fee per each side of wheel they work on.

Armark sets its price with labor included.

Ride will charge you for extra turn on nuts and bolts.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lancelot,

For Crank t-bars, saan ko pwede pagawa ito?
    Ipagawa mo saken. hehehehe. Seriously, ikaw na lang ang gumawa. Just make sure na pareho ang number of turns ng bolts between the left TB and the right TB. Madali lang iyan basta huwag kang hihigit ng 2".

Any recommended shops that carry these springs? Do they also install it for me?
    Armark ang isa sa pinaka-reasonable ang price among 4X4 shops. Kung gusto mo ng mahal, sa RIDE sa Banawe malulula ka sa presyo (Php 10K ang rear coils). :mrgreen:

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Sir Otep,

Where can I find armark?

Thanks for the TB info... Problema lang baka pumalpak:oops:I'll ask servitek if they can do it for me:lol:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Armark International is located at 172 A. MAbini St. Addition Hills, San Juan. Look for Kits aka FReeMaN, 727-7201 to 04.

You could also ask him to crank the TB for you. He will add more infos with regards to your suspension queries.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
suspension lift???