New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    guys, baka may alam kayo na ok bilhan ng surplus trucks? like isuzu nkr and canter lang ang laki. not truck ban. medyo out of budget kasi for brand new trucks. yung matibay at maaasahan po sana. remanufactured or reconditioned. marami po kasi ata nagsasabi bulok sa Sobida Motors. how true is that? also, ok ba bumili sa subic?

what are the pros and cons buying at sobida and subic?

we also consider chinese brand like JAC because of its price, but based on the other thread i made, wag daw.

so guys, i need your advice. hindi namin alam bibilhin. share your thoughts, infos, advice or experience to us. thank you

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    dun sa japan marami

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    madami sa subic (AIA and UA)

i'd rather buy sa Subic kesa mga reconditioned

i wanna see the original condition. yoko mga pinturado na

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i suggest you to check out the prices of those surplus trucks first. you might be surprised on how expensive those used trucks are nowadays. then decide if going for a brand new unit is worth the extra money.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    sa subic ka nalang sir... as is ata dun...pag sa truck ang importante ok engine talaga pag surplus lang...
    tama try mo sa (AIA and United Auctioneer)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    madami sa subic (AIA and UA)

i'd rather buy sa Subic kesa mga reconditioned

i wanna see the original condition. yoko mga pinturado na
    For some reason, you can also tell how good some of those units are coming directly from Subic are. Pino yung tunog ng makina, minimal vibrations at idle, the paint is original and fresh, the various mechanisms/accessories work well, etc.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    For some reason, you can also tell how good some of those units are coming directly from Subic are. Pino yung tunog ng makina, minimal vibrations at idle, the paint is original and fresh, the various mechanisms/accessories work well, etc.
    yup. meron mga sariwa, very low mileage

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Are the trucks at subic already converted to left hand already? Or are they " as is " which would entail your own conversion after purchase?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    they convert the steering before selling them

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast