New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Need some suggestions from u guys.....

Im planning to buy a 4x4....budget is around 550K... ano ba yung best to maximize the money and worth talaga???

are those benz musso also gud?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    nope ! stay away ! from those.... 550k? crv 1st gen maybe or some pre facelifted pajeros and nissan patrol safari pasok sa budget mo rav4 na luma din pasok ...... just stay away from the musso

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Diesel or Gas? If Gas Montero for me it is the best pasok sa budget mo.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    With a P550.00 budget, you can get a good Nissan Safari Patrol, model 1993 to 1997. Try visiting the for sale section of 4x4ph.com. You may also read the other forums for additinal feedback on the other possible vehicle you may buy with that budget. Good luck and Merry Christmas.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    5 units Suzuki Samurai. One for each day of the week...hehehehe. Seriously if hindi mo consider i-off road (hard), a Gen2 Pajero would suit you nicely. Not that it couldn't handle hard off roading, but nakakahinayang siya, IMO. My bet would be a Nissan Patrol. A robust piece of machinery tha t could take you anywhere, well almost anywhere.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    what's wrong with Musso's??? medyo curious lang me why u said stay away from those? may defect ba mga yun?

ano year model ba nung mga GEN2 pajeros? sorry...medyo newbie lang me and just starting to buy 4x4.....are 96 model pajeros gud enought? hindi naman gagamitin for hard off roading but i need its off roading capabilities pra pde sa province na medyo lubak lubak tlga ang daan and mabato.....

diesel prefered....i was thinking bka gud yung expedition since very cheap na xa now a days....pro mukang sobra sa lakas sa gas.....

comments please.....thanks

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Early Mussos seem to have quality issues. Though at the age you are getting them, the previous owner would have probably addressed major issues. And at the low low prices they go for, you'll have some left over for repairs. The drivetrain and chassis is essentially bulletproof. But electrical niggles can bug you.

A GEN II Mitsu Pajero is also a safe choice.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    sir OTEP, ayaw nyo na ba sa VITARA? Its a good 4x4 car

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Pajero Gen II....dagdag konti para medyo ok na.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ano year model po yung mga gen 2 pajeros?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Q on 4x4 Vehicles