New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Guys please recommend a mekaniko or someone that I can hire on a per day basis to accompany me to go "Pajero shopping" Wala kasi akong alam masyado sa mga makina ng pajero at di ako marunong tumingin kung okay ba yung car....baka meron kayong alam who can go with me please let me know..... Thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the best thing to do is to test drive the pajero, bring it to us for a compression test and see the results. if it's good, then it's a good buy, if not, return it.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Doc, sorry I don't know where your place is? please give me your contact details so I can bring the pajero there....How long will that test take? How much? Thanks Doc.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    maop99: check out their website

http://betancalibration.com/

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Thanks

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    i think the best way is to have the pajeroboys of tsikot assist you since sila nakakaalam ultimo turnilyo ng pajero nila at bawat defect na common dyan(the same is true with me i know my car very well down to the last detail)---kaso lang baka mahal charge nila

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Afrasay's cousin ferdie may be able to accompany you.

But I guess you'd have to pay him at his regular rate because he will be losing shop-time to accompany you.

Afrasay is 09178971170.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Thanks OTEP, kakahiya naman but I'll take it into consideration....ano ba yung work ning cousin ni afrasay

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    boydapa made a good suggestion.....

Pajero owners, what do I look for or look at? can you suggest the top 3-5 things to watch out for and what should I see/do? hehehe Thanks!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pls specify if ur shopping for a gen2 or gen 2.5 pajero or even a gen1.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Please recommend a mekaniko?