New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Do you know shops that offer truck bed painting service?
    this is not an ordinary paint but something that can withstand heavy load, abrasive resistant and prevent rust. with texture.
    pls. post the contact infos here.

or is there a DIY kit that can be bought out there?
    brand? price?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Ziebart has

3. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by trucker111 View Post
    this is not an ordinary paint but something that can withstand heavy load, abrasive resistant and prevent rust. with texture.

brand? price?
    Ride 4x4 in Banawe used to do it. They used a rubberized textured coating on mine. Not many shops offer it anymore because of the drop in ones. I'd still put a drop in on top of the coating to prevent dents and chips. It's also added protection if water proof properties of the spray on are doubtful.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2015

brand? price?
    Ride 4x4 in Banawe used to do it. They used a rubberized textured coating on mine. Not many shops offer it anymore because of the drop in ones. I'd still put a drop in on top of the coating to prevent dents and chips. It's also added protection if water proof properties of the spray on are doubtful.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2013

brand? price?
    undercoat yung ginamit sa pickup bed ng sakin.

3M brand.

P3000 singil sakin 3 years ago.

bali spray undercoat tapos paint na black para makintab.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r2 View Post
    The pick-up/SUV accessory shops offer this. Undercoating will suffice but the ones meant for the bed are sprayed on with a thicker coat.

I remember dati, ingat na ingat ako sa paint ng pick-up bed ko. When i had the coating applied, they scrape off pala the top coat for it to adhere.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    how much sa Ride?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    how much sa Ride?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Most of the truck beds now are covered with plastics, mine already has a lot of scratches. Do you recommend to have it painted with 3M rubberized paint and will it stick to the plastic bed cover?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I remember dati, ingat na ingat ako sa paint ng pick-up bed ko. When i had the coating applied, they scrape off pala the top coat for it to adhere.
    Naalala ko nung ginawa yung akin, nakakangilo panoorin. Para akong ginagamitan ng drill ng dentista. Hehe.

*trucker111
    Sorry I forgot how much, that was a long time ago. Maybe around 10K-ish?

The reason I had it done (despite having a drop-in) was because the drop in was scratching the bed on a lot of contact points so much that the bare metal was showing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast