New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Hi guys. Just wanted to know what pickup bed covers are available in town (the lid type, not the roll type) aside from Gatorcab, where to buy, & how much. Thanks again. :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think RIDE also makes their own lid type cover. Gatorcab din ata ang may hawak ng Carryboy na brand.

My cousin has the Carryboy lid. It's kind of annoying kasi maliit lang ang bukas niya and you can't load tall stuff in.

May nakita kong hardcover na parang accordion ang hinges. So buong cover ang tumataas (walang nang pivot near the cab). I just don't know who makes these.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ako contented na ako sa "lona" type na cover. Does anyone know where I can get those na zipper type para hindi ka na tali ng tali? How much kaya ang mga ganito, napunit na kasi yung gamit ko eh.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Originally posted by OTEP
    I think RIDE also makes their own lid type cover. Gatorcab din ata ang may hawak ng Carryboy na brand.

My cousin has the Carryboy lid. It's kind of annoying kasi maliit lang ang bukas niya and you can't load tall stuff in.

May nakita kong hardcover na parang accordion ang hinges. So buong cover ang tumataas (walang nang pivot near the cab). I just don't know who makes these.
    Yun din ang ayaw ko sa Gatorcab tsaka over the top para sa kin yung spoiler nya sa likod. I visited the website of Ride, meron sila, Aerocover ang pangalan. Puntahan ko mamaya to take a closer look. Daan na rin siguro ako sa SAVI sa Timog, last time I checked meron din silang Rhino lid. Thanks guys. :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've been using a Rhino lid for the past three years. I got this with my lining as a package which was the most affordable when i canvassed before. I can say it served its purpose in covering and securing my bed but now the probelms are coming out due to its crude design. I'm getting leaks through the side due to the deterioration of the rubber seal (which is bad to begin with), the hydraulic lift is already about to give way and one of the fiberglass panels is sinking in. I'd most likely go with the Gatorcab.

I also cant load some items that are taller or big due to the limited space but i hardly carry big things anyway... my biggest frustration is that i cant load up my jumbo cooler.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Got stuck at the office, wasn't able to go to Ride or SAVI. Yikes, thanks for sharing your experience with the Rhino lid, vinj. I'm beginning to think, is there such a thing as a detachable bed cover? I occasionally carry tall stuff like refs & aparadors kasi. :confused:

7. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Originally posted by Automahn
    Got stuck at the office, wasn't able to go to Ride or SAVI. Yikes, thanks for sharing your experience with the Rhino lid, vinj. I'm beginning to think, is there such a thing as a detachable bed cover? I occasionally carry tall stuff like refs & aparadors kasi. :confused:

sir e di pwede nyo po i consider ang roll top cover para pag mag loload kayo ng tall stuffs ay wede nyong i roll

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We use the carryboy Roll-over on our Ford Ranger. So far, ok naman. Waterproof.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Inaalala ko kasi sa rolltop mukang 'di tatagal at madaling tungkabin ng mga masasamang loob. :worried:

10. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Are there other options aside from carryboy? Its pricey at 28k

para sa dmax pala

thanks!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Pickup bed covers