New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    with all due respect...specially kay prez Ungas..

di kaya magandang opportunity etong nakaraang typhoon.. for the DC.org to serve our less fortunate kababayans...
    daming nangangailangan ng tulong sa iba't ibang parte ng luzon... at yung mga lugar na yun e mukhang accessible lang ng 4x4's. baka kako magandang pagkakataon na ito para magamit ang mga sasakyan nyo na may kakayahang lumusob sa baha at putikan para makapagdala ng kahit konting relief goods.... di ba yan yung subject ng thesis ni Boy2? so... eto na chance nyo.
    just thinking out loud lang prez Ungas... although ako'y isang AWOL na miembro na ng DC.org :D

just my humble opinion.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    callling all offroaders..

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    great idea. but of course, the group should agree too.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Your idea is good... but...

DC.org was supposed to host a medical-dental mission to remote areas before. It's not that there is a need for it, but since we can do it without any calamities involved. Which should've been done waaaaay ahead before these recent typhoon hits. Since there were less and less members actively participating in our EB/meetings plans did not push thru. Mainly beacuse most of the attendees are 4x4 rigs which can hamper DC.org operations if our 4x2 members cannot pour in their ideas. Which can also lead to political gossips inclined to 4x4 group only.

If only DC.org members were present and actively participating on our meetings we can easily plan routes and resources ahead of time, not just when the need arises. Moral support is out of the question here, we've got tons of them. Infact, if we can only find a way how to materialize the morals given.

Sure everyone can post that its a good idea, etc etc... but what we need are active members who will be present. Not just by mere post on forums.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    mukhang pina ringgan ako ni prez ah... :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala naman kaming pinariringgan...it's just a fact.mahirap magplano sa forums lang.mas ok kung sa talagang meeting.

btw..absent ako nung last meeting.herhehr

I think maganda if we go alongside plans of other clubs. May similar thread sa 4x4ph with the Vitara club and I think marami naman gusto tumulong pero Prez has a point regarding doing it even without a calamity and posters to be actively involved. Pag may ganitong gagawin 100% ako in. Malaki rin kasing undertaking so maganda sana we do it with other clubs para mapagsama sama yung resources and we can really do something meaningful para sa ating mga kababayan. IMO

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kala ko server for DC.org site :confused:

currently, there are several 4x4 groups heading for the areas hit by the typhoons.
    and from the previous meetings..
    marami na ang na-i-plano..
    the group just couldn't lay it all out...
    WE NEED MORE ACTIVE MEMBERS.
    and like what the Pres said..
    we wouldn't want the group to be branded as a 4x4 group.

FYI, to newbies who would like to join..
    we hope that you could join us sa meetings.
    (and other members as well.)

glenn..absent(technically) din ako nung last meeting..
    habol sana ako but i was too late.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Next EB title:
    "DC.ORG EB...Ang hindi umatend, PANGIT!"

O sino ang mga pangit dyan? Wag kayo pumunta..hehe. joke lang.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    mwahahaha! Sige I'll make sure na hindi ako absent sa susunod. siyempre sir glenn di tyo papahuli! hehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
an opportunity to serve for DC.org