New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Bro yung sa website ok yung project na yun if you can get the parts and masipag ka to install it. I do this for industrial machines. As you can see sa site nasa injector yung install nung sensor. You are are basically getting the rev/min of a shaft using a reflective material and a photosensor. Dun sa sensor you have 2 wires for supply and a single wire for output na naka kabit sa analog tachometer. yung alternator mo may W na wire? you can place a voltmeter measured against ground to see ano yung output dun. try revving the engine and see the output. kung wala or erratic then most prob its a frequency output (pulses) or digital output(on/off). Post the connection nung tach mo and the alternator and lets see how we can do it.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    il post pics tom succesfull naman , may correction lang po pala , ung brand nung nabili ko is autogauge , nabili ko sa concorde for 3.2kphp .

*sir garyq ok na , nainstall ko knina sa W terminal :D it works fine thnx for all the info that you have given me very useful talga.

bro: post mo details nung project mo para people can benefit from it

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Shiftlight naman ba ang susunod? :D

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    *sir otep ung nabili ko na tach may shift light na hehehe :D

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    para sa mga gsto mo maglagay ng tach sa 4d56 , eto po ung gagawin
    1. buy a diesel tachometer (auto gauge na brand sa concorde avail.)
    2. check kung may W terminal ung alternator pag wala ask an automotive electrician to make one for you basically you just tap wires on the diodes.(wizzard does this *800php kasama baba ng alternator)
    3. tapos connect the wires na follow the manual of the tach adding a fuse to the positive terminal of the tach would really be benificial.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    just an update on the installation , ung wires sa gilid ng injector pump can be used as source ng rpm , i have just tested it a while ago , it works better and more accurate than the ones in the alternator, all u have to do is tap ur tach on the white wire on the side of the injection pump.
    the other connection was made sa alternator ko , they made me a W terminal , most auto electrical shops could do it

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by lowriderz77
    just an update on the installation , ung wires sa gilid ng injector pump can be used as source ng rpm , i have just tested it a while ago , it works better and more accurate than the ones in the alternator, all u have to do is tap ur tach on the white wire on the side of the injection pump.
    2 wires coming from the injection pump? wheres the connection of the other one?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
need help on tachometer installation for 4d56NA