New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I decided to head out to Jungle Base last Holy Wednesday and spend the night there along the river at Kuya Dennis place. My first mistake: I forgot my tent. I ended up staying at Beeboy's room. Hahaha. Anyway, Beeboy with his devilish green used his Jedi-mind tricks on me and somehow got me to do a 6-river crossing-->Daraitan-->Dark Creek-->Snake Hill run. Since I didn't attend the Clinic, I decided to do the run and guess who were my guides! Wolf Den and the Dean giving one-on-one offroading instructions! Hahahaha. So off we went. Sayang, didn't have pics on the "Walking on Water" technqiue. Here goes...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002

And guess what! Conquered snake hill unscathed!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    galing mo wiretap_md!
    ASTIG!

i wish that'll happen to me too..
    hehehehehe

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    WOW WOW WOWIE

ang sarap sarap

tama ba yon....nag solo :D

nainggit nanaman ako....rrrrrrr

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pinag pinitensya nya yung Vitara hehehe nag solo nga naman

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Doc just broke the rule! Never trail alone! Magsama ka naman, andito pa naman kami ah! :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks guys! Actually, gusto ko talaga mag sabay pero it was an instantaneous thing na I decided to go up to JB on Wednesday. I just decided Tuesday night and since it was that start of the holidays, I thought that everyone will be out in their respective provinces. Pero I didn't brek the "DON'T THREAD ALONE RULE" ha! Kasama sina wolf den and kuya dennis sa ride ko. 4 kmi nakasakay sa Zuk. Yun nga lang, it was just my vehicle since they didn't bring theirs. So in the event that I got stuck, recovery was impossible. Pero why fear eh nandyan ang mga gurus sa likod ko :-)

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Originally posted by wiretap_md
    So in the event that I got stuck, recovery was impossible. Pero why fear eh nandyan ang mga gurus sa likod ko :-)
    why fear nga 2 guru's one doc and one commander in chief hehe completo lols

basta pag ako new tires na magsosolo sa alam kong daan yung di ako mababalaho hehehe :P

My Holy Thursday Jungle Base solo sortie