Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    daya sila clarkson
    palagi naman eh!

Pero I love them!
    iam3739.com

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Do you really guys believe that it is a real race,?Top Gear is more of an entertainment show nowadays,so i think most of those shows run on a script..in my opinion.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    but the truth anyway was that they did what others haven't done before...bring pick-up trucks and an SUV (3 or 4 I believe) up to the north pole.

an LC110, and 3 D4D hiluxes (all artic trucks modified)...BIG WOW!!!

their fuel was a combination of diesel and aviation gas as mentioned in the introduction of the trip and the water and fuel lines have heaters (modifications done by artic truck).

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    the icelandic Arctic trucks have been using land cruisers, prados as their choice because theyre reliable and dependable machines. now, they've tried the hi lux d4d this time. jeremy and james wouldnt have survive if they used strada. this is one of the many places where stada cant dwell hehehe

TOYOTA 4x4 -- dominating the world one rock at a time.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    OT lang po, pero sana acceptable...

I remember watching another episode of Top Gear wherein they tried to "kill" an old Toyota Hi-lux. They tried to drive it around city center bending the car's fender, doors etc. They even "drowned" the car with sea water (fully submerged) at a local beach, they even set fire to it and hit it with some heavy machinery used for knocking down buildings. They were not even close in killing the car. In another episode, they put the car on top of building that was about to be demolished using synchronised detonation at specific locations within the building. The building toppled over and with it was the Toyota. And guess what? The Toyota hi-lux's engine still turned over!!! Wow. Because of Toyota's reliability, no wonder you see this car being used by local rebels in Africa with welded machine gun on the pick-up!! Have a look at some news clips from CNN or BBC and you know what I am talking about. Another great advertisement for the car' reliability...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
[MERGED] Top Gear Polar Challenge Special