New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT: Anybody interested in a 1961 model na Chrysler Newport? My aunt-in-law wants to sell her late husbands car....it is almost mint kasi mahal na mahal ito ng kanyang late husband. Ang kulang right now is a working carb (the old one had problem and according to the mechanic replacement na raw)- same reason kung bakit hindi pa ito napapaandar. Also missing is a pair of the orig hub caps/cover (only 1 pair is around) and needs replacement na ang lens ng rear tail lights. All others are intact as original. BTW this is automatic. Price...make an offer.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sir Deo aka Turbo,

Nabanggit ka nga ni sir Gil the last time I was there. hehehehe.

Brit ba yung mechanic? Kala ko Pinoy ang sound ng pangalan. Yung accent kasi ni Gil Bulankenyong-bulakenyo, eh. :D

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Wala ang mechanic ngayon, pero British mechanic ang gumawa ng makina, suspension and electicals.

Gil supervises the work. Meron sya don na Imperial, Hemi ang makina.

galing non.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung Imperial ang featured sa TV dati diba? Along with your 'Stangs? :D

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Non of my collection has been seen on TV yet.

Two kilometers from Gil, you will see a guy who owns, 55SL AMG, 360 Modena, Audi TT, Boxster. This guy is sooo rich.

My Stang will take about 6 months more to complete. I have to replace my front end to Mustang II. It will have a rack & pinion steering. Kelsey-Hayes 4 piston front calipers and 9" detroit locker with granada discs. The transformation to Eleanor is finished, the engine and the suspension will follow.

All my other cars are now running. I was trying to acquire Glennster's Mach 1 to use as parts car for my newly acquired 73 Mach 1. May have a 68 Charger(Fast & Furious) on the way.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    turbo...have you pm'ing me?i cant seem to open them...thats why i couldnt read your messages (if there are any)...my number is 09198524960 if you wanna contact me.ill erase my number po as soon as you read this message.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sir turbo ikaw ba yung may SL55, Modena, TT at Boxster? hehehehe. pasakay!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Hindi ako yon. Ang may ari non yung Villarica Pawnshop.

Panay luma lang ang kotse ko. I am a lover of Muscle car and old technology. Mas madali sa kin gumawa ng carbs kesa FI.

I do my own engine, lakas lang ng loob noong bata pa ako. I experiment, ngayon atleast marunong na ng konti, pero sa V8 lang and mostly Chevy. I am just starting to learn Ford because of my Mustang. dati panay Vette, Camaro and chevelle. My only japanese sports car was the 1972 240Z equipped with a factory 2X3 Mikuni Solexes.

Glenn, I was PM you about the cars cost. Will have a 73 Mach 1 coming this week with straight body and good interior. Wala makina. Hanap uli ng bagong 460.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ako pangarap ko magrestore ng 1975 Datsun 180B.

Meron nga dun si Ding sa garahe ni Gil pero not for sale daw. huhuhu.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmm... parang meron pa yata sa garahe ng uncle ko yung Datsun 180B. Balak mo ba talaga OTEP? Kaso badly needed body repairs.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
I was at Marilao today.