New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    sir pk, sana may pics para mas malinaw and procedures.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Read on:

- Cranking up the boost on the 4D56TDIC

I'll just post the other washer mod threads when I find it, I knew PK posted a complete modification with pictures.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    ungas, parang nawala na ata ang site na nag-host ng pics ni PK.

this is a very good and cheap mod. I have been using it for 4 months, solid.

i think i am one of the few who went to 4 washers. (or was it 3). basta whatever most of the guys did, i added one more, kasi medyo kampante ako coz i had a boost guage installed while putting the washer sets in.

andy

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    How about increasing hte power of a 4d56 NA?

Are there any cheap way of doing it without bolting on a turbo and all that stuff?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    maybe you could go the intake - headers - exhaust upgrade route?

i have tried this on gas engine cars, but not yet on my diesel

andy

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    calcite::: Lucky you, there are many alternative ways. One that I could think of now is, oversized pistons, rings, sleeves to increase the displacement of 4D56 engines.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May use ba ang headers sa Diesel? I heard na it may have a negative effect daw. Any comments peeps?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    notEworthy27: salamat sa clarifications. akala ko ay rebuild ng turbo...hehehehe...

Dieseler: if I remember correctly, DocDiesel mentioned in another thread that when the exhaust is modified incorrectly (masyadong malaking ang diameter pipes) torque will suffer...

(opinion ko lang po)

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    don't oversize the pistons sa normally aspirated diesel engine. bababa ang compression ratio mo. you can only do that if you are installing a turbo to accomodate extra boost. sa gasoline engines, you can do that. it will accomodate more fuel and air to burn.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    yan 168... simple ways lang gusto ko indi un magastos hehehehe...and as much as possible ayaw pag pait or mag rebuild..mahirap yan pag nagka problema...lalong lalaki gastos ko.....

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
how to increase  power of 4d56?