New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    how's ur H.I.D? Do you really have a hard time seeing the road during rainy nights.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    how's ur H.I.D. Is is worth the money?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    i installed the 6000k HIDs and it works great even during heavy rains... i can see much better than with my regular halogen bulbs...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHeart View Post
    i installed the 6000k HIDs and it works great even during heavy rains... i can see much better than with my regular halogen bulbs...
    sir dragonheart, did you installed on your SF? i was thinking of installing hid on my SF but am not sure whether the stock projector lens needs to be modified or not. thanks

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by coolman View Post
    sir dragonheart, did you installed on your SF? i was thinking of installing hid on my SF but am not sure whether the stock projector lens needs to be modified or not. thanks
    yes i installed it on my SF... you do not need to modify your stock projector its just a simple plug and play installation...

all i can say is i am very satisfied and glad that i installed them... its much easier to see now at night specially naka tint ang windshield ko...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHeart View Post
    yes i installed it on my SF... you do not need to modify your stock projector its just a simple plug and play installation...

all i can say is i am very satisfied and glad that i installed them... its much easier to see now at night specially naka tint ang windshield ko...
    thanks for the fast reply. btw, where & how much did you get your hid for? is the bulb socket type available in banawe? thanks again

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by coolman View Post
    thanks for the fast reply. btw, where & how much did you get your hid for? is the bulb socket type available in banawe? thanks again
    the bulb is H7 and I got it for 9k (VTX Brand) at trekker its beside ponsianas along timog... you can also check Stage1 along Araneta Ave. they have the same brand...

problem ko lang is where to hide the ballast para malinis pa rin tingnan yung engine bay...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    in very satisfied sa HID nilagay sa DMax namin... no probs on rainy days--- bring it on!!!!! hehehe.... i used XENONWORX, its made in the US and the parts are from philips and osram... so maganda rin ang maker... meron din 27 months waranty sa bulb and balast...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    6000K din sa civic ko. tama sir dragonheart ok cya kahit malakas ang ulan. di ko masyadong ginagamit sa city driving naka FOGs lang ako pero kung may makukulit na driver na walang respeto sa kalsada doon ko binubuksan. Sarap sa highway kitang kita ung road at very wide ang angle.

OT...may nakaFORT dito sa subic walang pakialam kahit silaw ka na at mapundi na Headlight mo kasesenyas hindi magpapatay ng HID na i think 10000K plus cya. Cguro ang alam nyang benefit ng HID is pogi points.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    does your hids come with a hi / lo beam? any idea how much it cost?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
hid conversion kits