New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    You don't need steel in a F/glass canopy only need it were you are going to bolt or hold down some thing.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCharger View Post
    A roll top would be the best option for security and flexibility since you do not like a canopy.

Pace Edwards roll tops are available locally or if you have the coin, you can opt to get them from Australia (Blueys and Quig).
    Hi, I need a roll top for my pick up, where can I go and see Pace Edwards locally? Thanks

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    up ko lang po itong thread. sa bed cover aside from carryboy and ride sa banawe.. ano ano pa ba ang mga local options? yung sa nilabas ng ford ranger wildtrak which company nga yun uli?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Pace edwards, do these leak? yung sa carryboy na parang aluminum roller leaks terribly when it rains.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tanfoglio9mm View Post
    Pace edwards, do these leak? yung sa carryboy na parang aluminum roller leaks terribly when it rains.
    As long as it's a roller lid, it will leak. The aeroglas covers are the ones that don't, but those look hideous IMO.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    As long as it's a roller lid, it will leak. The aeroglas covers are the ones that don't, but those look hideous IMO.
    Thanks jut703! appreciate the feedback. It seems the rollers are more versatile, but it has its drawbacks. I cannot carry big or high loads with the aeroglas covers.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Thanks jut703! appreciate the feedback. It seems the rollers are more versatile, but it has its drawbacks. I cannot carry big or high loads with the aeroglas covers.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tanfoglio9mm View Post
    Yes, I think a roller lid is still a better option over aeroglas. You just have to be okay with your stuff getting wet. You can also devise a secondary storage system (through boxes or whatnot) so that you can still store your valuables in the truck's bed.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Up

ano po weather proof at hindi gano pricey.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
HELP - Bed cover or Canopy (For pickup)