New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    guys... im having my thesis right now... and my topic proposal is:
    OFF-Roading - - Not only a hobby... also a public service

my point here is... diba po like the other peeps did... they gave away clothes,food, and toys... and thats a public service... plus off-roaders can also promote tourism... is this a good topic?? help naman po...

your replies will surely help me graduate (hopefully) :mrgreen:

2. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    moderators... pwede po ba ninyo gawin sticky topic to?

thanks!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    HElp help help..... :mrgreen:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano ba course mo?
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    high school pa lang po ako sir... senior... :wink:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saang high school ka? is this for a basic english term paper?

that's a pretty tough topic to expound on, imo. plus, your teacher probably won't appreciate it too. what's your proposed thesis statement (why is off-roading a public service?)? you gotta have the because part ready and you should be saying something substantial. what do you have in mind? it would help if you post your outline (if you don't have one yet, make one)

but imo, mahirap yung public service slant. you'll have difficulty filling 10 pages with that topic. and i think it's a bit lacking depth as well.

mas madali i-explore yung off-roading and tourism link. you could orient your paper to tackle how off-roaders (which is a small, oppressed but extremely dedicated and close-knit group) could promote tourism in the rural areas... but i think you'll have to present and propose solutions for the problems posed to off-roaders (e.g., potential rebel threats in the provinces, unavailability of new 4x4 vehicles, perhaps environmental stigma on off-roaders).

present your thesis statement and three-level outline so we can help you better

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a ganun ba... he he.

meron na palang thesis mga highschool ngayon. wala ata kami nun dati a. pabigay-bigay lang ng apple ok na :mrgreen:
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    sir mbt::: my because part is already ready... besides... this is one topic i can easily expound on 'coz i appreciate off-roading... i think my teacher would appreciate it too... kasi ako gumawa e... hehehe... medyo malakas po ako dun... thanks for your opinion though... i think i can expound on it by writing about the Christmas drives... kaya lang tourism... is a little hard... pero diba po we off-roaders can promote it... more replies pls!!! 8)

st.james po ang school ko... its for our fundamentals of research subject...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Boy2,

hmm... i didn't mean expound as in narrating your off-road experience (that would make your paper more like a narrative essay rather than a thesis proposal) but expound as to why exactly off-roading is 'more than a hobby'. feeling ko lang... i dunno. :? kind of like, it's lacking depth nga...? remember that all the details in your paper should be explaining why your thesis statement is so, so narrating an off-road experience may not help much. pero ikaw... it's your paper and it would be you defending it

post an outline for clarity

mas madali yung tourism slant. it's more feasible. you could consider the problem of promoting domestic tourism by tapping the considerably large group of 4x4 owners, and developing it by showing that the elements are already in place (4x4s and the terrain are already present), would cost little (just fuel), and ultimately showing how remote places could be reached by this already-established group... well, something like that

10. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    sir mbt... what i said was i can easily expound it 'coz im well interested with the topic.... if im going to make an outline, it would be temporary, 'coz there may be changes... how about socio-civic services??? does that sound better? and were not really required to have a 10 page research... and one more thing... responsible off-roaders may help the environment... because off-roaders dont want to ruin nature... tama po ba?? i really appreciate your tips...

one more thing... i dont think i should also propose a solution for the off-roaders' problem (like what you said on your first post)... because i'll only be defending one stand... and it is on how off-roaders may be of service to the people... so i dont think my topic should delve deeper... what do you think sir??? besides our teacher dont really require us to be that "deep" its different from college paper... pero it would be better kung medyo malalim yung thesis ko... but i dont think its not for my level...
    i'll be posting my outline tomorrow... thank you! hope you can help me... gusto niyo po kayo na gumawa! :mrgreen::mrgreen: mukhang sanay po kayo e...

paging other off-roaders::: HELP!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Help!!!