New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy
    my delica was lifted 2 inches more..in the rear, i used that kind of method...i change the shackle for a longer one..but, te shackle kinda protrudes in the rear(beacuse the shackle i use can be +0, +2, and +4 inches

so far, for my 2 inch up, i didint changed my shocks.

wala ka nang ibang ginawa to avoid changing the angle of the of the pinion flange? wala bang vibrations sa driveline/driveshaft mo?

may LSPV ba Delica?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    engr kailangan mo din mag pa aline ng gulong after the lifts

Quote Originally Posted by Engr
    wala ka nang ibang ginawa to avoid changing the angle of the of the pinion flange? wala bang vibrations sa driveline/driveshaft mo?

may LSPV ba Delica?
    sir sa 2 inch up ko, sa front obiviosly, i re-aligned the camber, toe, caster alignment....

sa rear, i just changed the shackle...that all...i didnt change other than this....

i think the stock delica under parts is adjusted to accomodate up to 2 inches... maybe if i use the 4 inch setting, then it would be a problem...

i didint recieved any vibration of any kind...and it gave me a good ride height, a more "elf-truck" ride height to be exact..the only slight difference it makes is the way you ride up....the stepboards are more useful now than it was stock..but right now(from july2-13, 2005) i find my lift as inconvenient..for my left ankle is sprained becuse of a common house accident:the stairs.

sir, dont know kung may lspv ung delica ko......pero teka, anu nga pala ung "LSPV"

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Longer shackles are manufactured by Jewel's in Malabon. They are the shop that did my lamp stay.

02 2884340 look for linda.

But I do have to warn you that Jewel's does charge a premium for the quality of work they do.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    quiksie, alwayz_yummy, salamat sa mga feedbacks nyo.

from http://www.4crawler.com/4x4/ForSale/Shackles.shtml
    the rear axle has a "Load Sensing Proportioning Valve" (LSPV) that attaches to the rear axle to sense the ride height and by inference, the load or weight on the rear axle. It uses this "Load Sense" to adjust the front-rear brake pressure "proportioning" to keep the brakes balanced. With a rear axle shackle lift, for each inch of lift, you'll want to adjust the LSPV upward 1" to compensate for the lift. If not done, the LSPV "thinks" there is less load in the rear of the truck and it reduces the rear brake pressure.
    otep, any idea kung magkano ang +3" na shackles?

thanks everyone.

ur welcome...

i think wala naman delica ku nun...kasi pareho naman ang braking power parin,e...

gud luck nalang din!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May LSPV ang Delica. It's the thingie with the springie coming from the rear axle. Unless hindi na kinabit ulit ng nag-convert. LSPV's are pretty much a standard thing on trucks and commercial vehicles.

Engr,
    Tawag ka na lang sa kanila. Tapos na kasi ang project ko with them kaya hindi ako nakakadalaw. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

sir otep, i'll look at it...parang meron ngang ganyan ung van.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Engr
    ...kailangan bang i-maintain ko yung dating angle of the of the pinion flange or hayaan ko na lang?

yung "Load Sensing Proportioning Valve" (LSPV) kailangan ko din ba itaas?...
    Yung pinion flange -- propeller shaft angle pwedeng as-is-where-is. Since crossjoint angles can accomodate lifts upto 70mm. Lalo na kung longer wheelbase, di gaanong apektado ang angles.

Pero yung LSPV kelangan adjust 70-80% of your total settled height. Kung di ito adjusted, rear brakes will apply normal braking pressure even if the vehicle is loaded since the spring which should adjust the sensor doesn't have that much yank than it used to.

sir ungas,

panu po ma-adjust po un?sisilipin ko pag ok na paa ko..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Extending Shackle Length for Lifting Rear