New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    what do you think about this? seen some do that kind of setup.. maganda rin ata tingnan.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've seen it on an Adventure. Red if I recall correctly. Wearing Eclipse OEM alloys on low profile tires. Europlates and a solitary rear foglamp completing the look.

Ok lang naman ang porma. Pero wala namang AUV sa Europe. I guess he should have skipped the Europlate part.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Guess I have to push through with that setup. Taga UST rin ako bro, sa grad school. I'm just confirming that I might just look silly doing a euo-look conversion on an AUV. BTW my ride's a two-tone blue and silver adventure, sitting on OEM Eclipse wheels, with paj rear foglamp and galant front plate bracket. So far yun pa lang, I'm also planning to install paj headlamp washers. Thanks sa input.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nung last carshow sa Megamall, they were selling plate holders that look like the Euro holders but are sized for local plates.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    mas maganda nga ata yun kesa sa Euro plate holders. hindi nga lang ako nakakuha

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by OTEP
    Ok lang naman ang porma. Pero wala namang AUV sa Europe. I guess he should have skipped the Europlate part.
    yup... no need to brag that it is "euro-spec" since there's no basis for it...

basta ok ang setup, tapos.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ok pasensya na po

Euro-look setup on AUVs