New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    ADVENTURE!!!

dba malakas din naman sa gas ang d4d ng Innova... mine's now getting 10-11km/l city driving... i dont think its bad.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    revo gas ba kasing takaw ng innova gas?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    crosswind ..... crosswind......crosswind......crosswind......cross wind......

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    mas matipid ng konti ang innova gas kesa sa revo gas....

eto vote ko..
    innova
    revo
    crosswind
    adventure

hehe

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    i think innova, bcoz recent new, d4d? choking... nakakatakot yan ah... space...

pero, crosswind still good these day, sana ireplace ng isuzu na yan with new body, chassis and engine.. able to be cope up with the competition...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by center
    in terms of durability and fuel economy, ano ang best choice: revo, xwind, innova or adventure? tnx!!
    matagal nang debate na to ah :D
    durability? depends on whether you're talking of engine or overall durability.
    the 4JA1 of isuzu has been around since 1988, was used on elf minitrucks, and the fuego 4x2 pickups, mas matanda yata ng konti yung 4d56 ng mitsu, was used on the pajeros, and i think also on the 4x2 mitsu endeavor pickups, dunno about the 2L engine of the revo, pero yun yata gamit sa old 4x2 hiluxes, while the d4d is the new kid on the block. overall durability, i'd bet on innova, 2nd on crosswind.

fuel economy, depends a lot on driving habits, but i'd go for crosswind xt, not xuv/sportivo. close 2nd innova. mas mabigat ng konti yung crosswind vs. innova, by 10 kgs yata, but it still turns out almost the same mileage as the innova. my personal experience, 11km/li for city driving(light to heavy traffic) about 15-15.5km hiway driving no traffic, max speeds of about 120kph, cruising 90-100kph. pag sinagad mo ng 130-140kph, mileage drops to 13km/liter.

power? di naman yata yun ang natanong, pero that's another debatable issue. depends on gear ratios siguro, I won't rely on the power specs. I've driven both the isuzu fuego and nissan eagle 4x2 pickups, including the 4x4 old school hilux, in 4x2 mode. on paper, supposed to be pinakamalakas yung hilux, but the nissan and isuzu fuego felt more powerful.

so the final verdict, kung durability and fuel efficiency lang usapan... ewan ... siguro innova, i'm betting on toyota quality control vs. isuzu's lack of quality consciousness sa passenger vehicles nila, they put more attention sa mga trucks and heavy duty rigs nila, for which they are undisputably #1 . let's see the reports of the innova owners who have logged more than 100,000km. I've logged more than 130,000km on my xto and so far, non-engine related problems lang ang lumabas, still the same fuel efficiency and still the same pulling power.
    Last edited by rsnald; July 21st, 2006 at 02:48 PM.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Marami ng thread na ganito. IMHO wala pa ring tatalo sa overall durability at driving comfort ng Hilander (SL/SLX) compared sa Crosswind/Revo/Adventure.

Sa Innova naman hindi ko pa na try i-drive.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bad trip lang ang Isuzu aftersales...pero durable naman ang crosswind nila...
    fuel economy panalo sila...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Crosswind... base XT model. Anything higher-end is just overweight, bad-riding, and a lot of money for toys slapped onto a cheap car.

If you're going for a higher priced unit, go for the Innova. One of the better (still don't like it) forward facing third rows and good handling for an AUV.

I'd recommend a REVO VX model (nice riding cars), but they don't make them anymore.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmmm! Tough choice.

For a gasoline powered entry-level MPV (aka AUV), the Innova gets my vote.

For a diesel one, the Crosswind XTO or Everest 4x2 (if your budget permits) gets my nod.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
which is better?