New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    in terms of durability and fuel economy, ano ang best choice: revo, xwind, innova or adventure? tnx!!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    adventure

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    crosswind

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Efficiency: Has to be a toss-up between the Crosswind's direct injection and the Innova's D-4D.

Durability: I'm banking on Toyota.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    toyota din ako, so i d go with revo=)

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Adventure

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I had a Crosswind XTO for my personal car which I used to and from the office while our office's service vehicle was a Revo which I used during sales calls.

The Crosswind had very frugal fuel use but was a bit spartan in terms of drivability, ergonomics and NVH compared to the Revo and Adventure.

The revo was a better drive because it has a car-like rack and pinion steering, while the crosswind is a 'recirculating ball type' or jeepney type steering. In spite of them having semi-ellipical leaf springs behind, the revo's rear suspension was better 'tuned' for comfort. Turn-signal stalks, buttons, gauges on the Revo are typical toyota which are all within finger/arms length and action is toyota precise while the crosswind was more truck-like.

The GM of Isuzu Manila actually told me that the revo is a better car if you drive it yourself but in the end, I still chose the crosswind because of the engine's power/fuel economy and AT, which was not available on the Revo (diesel) at that time.

HTH

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    the Mitsu AUV provides adequate punch and provides the most muscle among the diesels (except the Innova) however it loses out in the mileage race though fuel consumption is acceptable, provides car-like comfort due to low NVH levels just like that of a typical petrol car however occupants may feel osterized by it's stiff suspension though that stiff suspension has allowed Adventure to tackle corners as clean as possible.

But with Innova out there, I think this Innova provides the balance of punch and fuel efficiency.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    The only problem at the moment with Innova's D-4D is the choking problem.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    If you get a gas powered engine innova, but if diesel crosswind. But if your after price adventure cause mitsubishi is giving out lots of discounts

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
which is better?