New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Comfort-wise, which one is the better people hauler? (6 people)

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    van of course. i have been in vans and in 1 auv (revo) and comfortwise, it's vans hands down.

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Vans.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Most new AUV's have the ride comfort of those early 90's forward-control vans (Grace, Besta, L300, etc.).

More modern vans like the MB100, Starex, etc. ride like passenger cars already.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    vans hands down. it's a big difference between a van that has millions of dollars in r&d devoted exclusively to hauling families around in safety and comfort, and an AUV, which have gotten far better, but are still a low-cost compromise between cargo and passengers

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung ako ang mag drive eh sa AUV na ko. ayoko mapisa sa banggaan at ayoko ng hard boiled eggs

7. FrankDrebin Guest
    ako rin. yun lang naman ang ayaw ko sa Van. tsa pagkatapos kong mag-drive ng van utot ako ng utot.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AS a people hauler, vans would be my choice (Starex, L400, Serena, Hiace, or Urvan Estate). With the exception of the Hiace in my aforementioned choices, they already offer front impact protection. Their performance is also OK and even the driver on engine ones like the new Urvan and Hiace dont boil your eggs anymore unlike the old L300 VV.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Front-engine-mounted-with-driver-safely-behind-it VAN. Safety wise, vinj already pointed out. :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pero kung gusto niyo ng mas safe... the Ungas Safari is it. ;)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
AUVs vs. Vans