The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    That's for people with extreme penile dysfunction

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ebbfolls
    I dont like the look of that truck--though it's better than the Honda.

Were it not for the air ride suspension, I'd say he'd be happier with the 6.0 liter (inline-6) Turbo-Diesel Dodge Ram. Better yet, he should get the 350 HP 5.7 liter Hemi V8. That way, he'd have an excess of torque and power to burn the rear tires with. Plus, there's just no other sound like the exhaust rumble and intake roar of a gasoline-powered V8.
    Sit it side by side with the Dodge RAM and yours would be like a sitting duck....The Dodge by the way doesn't make a statement like this one does. And I am pretty sure he is saying, I have the money to throw since diesel here in the US cost more than gasoline.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GasJunkie
    That's for people with extreme penile dysfunction
    so what's your ride GasJunkie?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    To Docdiesel

A 2003 nissan altima 2.5s

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ganyan na gusto ko... kelan kaya dadating dito yan. haha.. kaso mukhang mahihirapan sa parking pati mapapasama sa truck ban ah

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Somehow, I had the same "thought of making something like that" around 6-7 years ago when I learned that the hummer was using the smallest detroit diesel engines (detroid diesel engines are the power plant of International trucks)...I also learned from a friend that the 2nd hand truck heads of International cost cheap locally (anywhere between P600K to P1M) relatively to an Izusu truck heads (yung truck heads ng 12 or 14 wheelers).

It's a great ride no doubt....ang sarap ibusina na siguro nito!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    haha gusto ko niyan kaya lang hindi kasya sa garahe namin! Siguradong tatabi na ang mga jeep baka pati bus tumabi na pag dadaan ka!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    To Docdiesel

A 2003 nissan altima 2.5s
    no comment.......

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    To Doc diesel

Why no comment? Is the car to normal? I got a good deal on it 3000cad below invoice. Better than the accord (transmission problem), camry (oil sludge problem) and definitely no domestic (no resale value, may get it cheap but will kill you with maintenance).

I hate suv especially people who buys them but don't really need it. My friend died because he was t-boned by an expedition (expedition was just to high of the ground not even the side airbag could save my friend). Made a promise that if ever it's going to happen to me and I survive I will personally kill that f*&^%$ of a driver.

A car does not make a man, what you do with your life will make you THE man.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I hate suv especially people who buys them but don't really need it. My friend died because he was t-boned by an expedition (expedition was just to high of the ground not even the side airbag could save my friend). Made a promise that if ever it's going to happen to me and I survive I will personally kill that f*&^%$ of a driver.

A car does not make a man, what you do with your life will make you THE man.
    well you said it... you hate SUVs and trucks - and their owners... if you haven't noticed this is the Diesels, SUVs, Mini-SUVs, AUVs and Trucks forum...

and also, your last statement contradicts to what you said about people who like the said truck having extreme penile dysfunction - as you are already judging people by their vehicle preference (and you are already implying that people who like that truck has that said syndrome) - but you choose to reserve that judgement for yourself. just state if you don't like the truck but don't go on attacking other people for their preference.

please be more careful with your statements. ty.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Ashton Kutcher's diesel ride