New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    To Mazdamazda

What I hate is people who buy suv for the sake of having one, not people who actually needs them.( sorry for the previous post's sentence error, to lazy to proof read)

For the comment "People with extreme penile dysfunction," it was a pun.
    Sorry for those who were offended.

Peace

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    i want an suv because i like having the space to put my scuba gear and also to haul a lot of people. sarap talaga pang-out of town tapos marami kayo. super-fun

but sadly, i can't afford one, so i will be getting a galant na lang

back to topic: sarap siguro nyan ibiyahe to surigao from Gen. Santos. The roads past davao are very bad daw, so the air ride will be great. that thing must be able to seat a lot of people.

but is it of road capable like the H1?

andy

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If I were to pay say 20k for a vehicle and my choices were a nissan altima or a honda pilot, I would go for the bigger vehicle then since it will give me more value for my money.....I may or may not need it but the value of money plays a big part of it....

besides, I would rather slug it out in a big vehicle than be compromised in a regular car.
    Last edited by Doc Diesel; December 30th, 2004 at 09:30 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    No one is claiming one is better than the other, point being is when an accident is unavioidable one must also think of the other cars occupant not just ourselves.

Peace

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by GasJunkie
    No one is claiming one is better than the other, point being is when an accident is unavioidable one must also think of the other cars occupant not just ourselves.

Peace
    i agree with you here and my sympathy is with you. i am an suv owner though. i chose it over a wagon because i live in the province and usually travels a lot. i usually carry 6 passengers plus bags and stuff. it is impossible to fit all my haul to a regular sedan or wagon. plus i love to go offroading from time to time.

PEACE also:cheers:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    basta ako normal.wala akong penile dysfunction.

subok na toh.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I have never claimed my car was the car to end all cars, besides few cars ever appreciates in value even the exotic. A cars value to it's owner is always biased and based on personal opinion.(money should never be factored in because the moment it hits the tarmac automatic depreciation)

Defensive driving should always be THE priority not the last option.

Thank you bilog for your post. Much appreciated.

To GlennSter

ROTFLMAO How many have you sired?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    my post above, was an answer to a post that disappeared or edited.

Peace

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Ashton Kutcher's diesel ride