New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    With the talks of lockers and such, are there any shops in MM that are knowledgable in gear setup, locker install, suspension upgrades etc? Any experiences?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try Armark 4WD - Mr. Kit Aragon (02)727-7201 to 04 - 172A Mabini St, San Juan, MM (address and number as per 4x4 Mag Feb 03 issue). Sa pagkaka alam ko mga casa pa minso ang nagpapamodify sa kanya (recently Ford modified one of their 4x4 Rangers). He races 4x4, a 4x4 officionado (a hardcore class driver if I may say), he sells mostly branded stuff too (maybe mahal but well worth it) and he must be good kasi he have lots of friends and clients in the 4x4 community.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ride Inc.

Mr. Brian Diaz. nice guy to talk to, very frank about the details you would like to be done.

Authorized distributor:
    ABR bumper bullbars (Made in Thailand)
    Procomp accessories
    Rancho shocks
    Jaos accessories
    They mostly deal with LC80 setups but any rig can also be dealt with, just allow time for ordering and shipment process.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    RATS Inc.

Mr. Mike Kwok and Doug Kwok. Be careful with all the details they mention to you, better ask for second opinions when dealing with their options.

Authorized distributor:
    ARB accessories (Australia)
    Old Man Emu shocks and suspensions
    IPF lights
    CFM brake pads
    Mr. Finer Filters

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    199 Offroad House

Mr. Ramon To-ong.

Authorized distributor:
    Calmini suspension parts

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, 99 Offroad House is highly recommended. Sila Ramon Toong and Ronald Mercado doon. They did the suspension tuning of my Strada and Pajero. I particularly like the way they tuned the suspension of my Pajero. They used rancho rs9000 and dobinson springs and torsion bars.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Sweet! It's good to know that there are several shops to choose from :D . Salamat po.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Woodfire: Sir, anong mga modifications ang pinagawa ninyo sa strada ninyo sa 99 offroad house?

4x4 shops