New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    DONT BUY THIS SUV!!!

I read it in one web publication that it is one of the 10 Worst Vehicles of 2006... and those who voted are Americans!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    My uncle has the very first model Durango. It's already paid off yet runs like new, no problems. The only time it's been to the shop is for routine maintenance.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    mikmik316--- given this is true... maybe the chrysler company has done something about that.. they would try to improve where people would think they suck... and dami naman reason why this is voted as one of the worst car in 2006... lets not jump into conclusion naman agad...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Looks really beefy, me likey
    Dalhin kaya dito yung Jeep SRT8? Sarap cguro mag rice-hunting non with the occasional porsche

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    May display sa Gateway, at hindi trip ng mga tao yung interior.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Durango is a good SUV, pero at 2.55M, iba na lang kukunin ko.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I liked the original Durango when it was smaller like the first model my uncle has. It got bigger and meh, I lost interest as did my uncle.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How about a Durango in formal wear? http://www.autoblog.com/2006/01/10/2...ics-and-specs/

The Chrysler Aspen:

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by swimstroke View Post
    May display sa Gateway, at hindi trip ng mga tao yung interior.
    compared to our Ford explorer,medyo bland nga sya. but I firmly believe na masarap sumakay dtio

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by aling_nena View Post
    I just came from chrysler yesterday and checked out this monster of a mid-sized SUV. Mukha naman maganda, madaming inimprove na features and panalong panalo ang interior. 4.7 ang makina kaya ok na for 235HP.

before i decide, can you guys comment on the said vehicle.

Thanks a lot.

P.S. Ganda nung Black!
    mam.em working for chrysler/merc dito sa uk.la kaming durango dito but i would suggest grand cherokee or comander will be a better choice with 3.0 crd VM engine and a NAG 1 gearbox from merc.good torquee diesel engine and equipt with cat and make 36 mile to the gallon,full 4x4.many good qualities, electronics are cutting edge,not too bad to work with if technicians are qualified

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
2006 Durango Limited Edition