New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I just came from chrysler yesterday and checked out this monster of a mid-sized SUV. Mukha naman maganda, madaming inimprove na features and panalong panalo ang interior. 4.7 ang makina kaya ok na for 235HP.

before i decide, can you guys comment on the said vehicle.

Thanks a lot.

P.S. Ganda nung Black!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    post pics.......

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    malakas yata ang tindahan ni aling nena (sorry cant resist) he..he

how much is the Dodge D limited edition?

i havent test drive or even stood 3 inches from a Dodge D so passed ako sa comment,

but personally for over 2 million i'd look for another SUV probably a pre-owned with T badge up front and with VX-R at the back...

but thats me...

eto pic nung durango
    Last edited by kimpOy; September 13th, 2006 at 12:37 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Alam niyo naman ang quality ng Chrysler. Kahit Americano ayaw. hehehe. Pero ganun naman talaga halos lahat ng U.S. brands (domestics). Only difference is, mura ang piyesa sa kanila (lalo na sa pick-and-pull), madaming DIY guys, and well protected ang consumer. Dito mahal ang piyesa ng American cars. Buti pa ang Korean, kahit sabihing madaling masira, napakadali din ayusin.

But the Durango is a nice rig. Just pray that they put it together well enough.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    guess ok naman ang duranggo kc uncle ko sa US yan ang gamit nya... wala naman ako narinig prob galing sa kanya...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Alam niyo naman ang quality ng Chrysler. Kahit Americano ayaw. hehehe. Pero ganun naman talaga halos lahat ng U.S. brands (domestics). Only difference is, mura ang piyesa sa kanila (lalo na sa pick-and-pull), madaming DIY guys, and well protected ang consumer. Dito mahal ang piyesa ng American cars. Buti pa ang Korean, kahit sabihing madaling masira, napakadali din ayusin.

But the Durango is a nice rig. Just pray that they put it together well enough.
    hehehe tama ka sir otep and its not just quality pati na ang looks di ko type and mga american vehicles like the Saturn brand their cars and SUVs looks like they came from outer space. Sana walang na offend sa kin...its just the way I see things.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    pag nagrerent kami ng van/SUV dito sa vancouver, we try avoid renting the durango... ang lakas sa gas. hehehe.

pero mas comfy pa rin yung XP. from experience lang ha.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mejo questionable ata yung long-term reliability ng american car. i like kimpOy's suggestion ;)

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Their big V8s are relatively okay... it's just everything else... electronics, transmissions, V6s... that are suspect...

My cousin had a Durango... no problems, till he had an incident in the rain (balding tires, rain, and the ****ing rough surface on SLEX southbound don't mix). The new Durango isn't much like the old one, it's more Expedition sized now.

Not a fan of the styling, still prefer the Expe or the Tahoe... but then, I'm not an SUV person myself... the most appealing American SUVs to me are the Explorer and the Trailblazer. True, the Durango is now a size above, but those are more fun.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    aling nena, na-try ko yan sa WTC eh. over-all i'm quite satisfied with the looks. so magkano daw yan aling nena?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
2006 Durango Limited Edition