New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Okay naman ang BEEP eh..Sana gawing 1.3 or 1.5M Pesos ang presyo nya..

Magiging 3.9 Turbocharged na ang engine nya this year!!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    sana nag re-design sila from the jeep itself... yung BEEP kasi is more of a redesigned mini bus..

sana yung porma jeep pa din with a taste of SUV yung front tapos lagyan nila ng entrance sa right side tapos exit yung likod para pag sa loading unloading area hindi magsasalubong yung papasok at baba.. dapat din lahat nakaupo walang nakatayo.. with option for open window or fully aircon

pampanga made auv tinutukoy mo sir...may pajero,fortuner,frontier face sila

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cuecraftsman View Post
    pampanga made auv tinutukoy mo sir...may pajero,fortuner,frontier face sila
    I like this Beep I really hope people will start taking this as a serious alternative to jeepneys, I hope they could still lower down the price, and offer it as something like "Hulog Boundary" to qualified jeepney drivers and operators, and perhaps they could give even some training to jeepney drivers before awarding the unit.

Filipino commuters deserve a descent transport, this is the answer.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji_DCP View Post
    I was talking to a jeepney driver friend and he mentioned to me that the BEEP was presented to them in a meeting with some "JODA" folks. Unfortunately, old habits and taste are hard to break. According to him, they would rather prefer something like this:

Its going to be a tough sell for the Beep.
    Yan talaga problem with jeepney drivers, they don't want improvement.. they'ed rather drive a junk, no wonder there's still a lot of them, try going to Cebu, there public transport is better than in Metro Manila, they are using Multicabs and Canter Trucks with modified body.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    Yan talaga problem with jeepney drivers, they don't want improvement.. they'ed rather drive a junk, no wonder there's still a lot of them, try going to Cebu, there public transport is better than in Metro Manila, they are using Multicabs and Canter Trucks with modified body.
    korek ka diyan! I also went to Cebu, and the transport system there is better than here in Manila.
    As for the Beep and the other one Isuzu is offering, abot kaya naman ng mga operators yung pambayad nila sa mga ganitong uri ng sasakyan kasi pwede naman syang installment at through bank financing. Kaysa kumuha ka ng jeep na kahit mas mura kaysa sa Beep, pero makina lumang-luma na.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Siguro yang BEEp na ito patok as school buses o service ng mga empleyado.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdm View Post
    Siguro yang BEEp na ito patok as school buses o service ng mga empleyado.
    And how did you come to that decision? ... simply because of the press kit?

IMHO, the Mitsubishi L300 FB would be the better and more affordable vehicle of choice for those jobs. Given that these start at P645K versus the much more expensive "BEEP".

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    After a decade long, Mitsubishi BEEP became a reality. Thanks to PUV Modernization

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Mitsubishi Philippines, partner launch bus-jeepney crossbreed