New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, its the red truck po. :D

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    i still see alot of Anfra AUvs (The 160G model) running around Calabarzon and Metro manila. Sana i-resurrect ng FMC ang workhorse nila.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    My uncle owns a 2nd hand red 2000 A140G model. It came with a Clarion sound system with tuner, tape deck and 2 speakers. The aircon vents stretched all the way to the rear which is quite a nice touch, unfortnately it only had a single system which supplies air to front and rear passengers so the air coming out is quite weak, finally the whole of it broke down and they used 2 electric fans instead. It is a 10 seater with a Mazda sourced gasoline engine. Performance as well as fuel economy is very poor since the engine seems to be too small for such a large body. The brakes were drums on all 4 corners so braking is poor. The rear sliding windows were done poorly since one can actually open it from outside. But the seats were quite comfortable and the ride is actually not bad for an AUV despite the small 13 inch BFGoodrich tires.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Just two days ago, a saw 5 units (in various areas) of Anfras being refurbished (repainted and repaired)...

They do look good for a local AUV....

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    i recently bought a 1993 anfra transporter with 130G engine. ok pa naman ang body and just did a little work on the wirings and hydrovac brakes. am planning to use it for business on weekdays and family time during weekends.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cargokid View Post
    i recently bought a 1993 anfra transporter with 130G engine. ok pa naman ang body and just did a little work on the wirings and hydrovac brakes. am planning to use it for business on weekdays and family time during weekends.

Marami rin akong nakikitang Anfra. The good news is they are all newly-painted and refurbished kala mo buhay pa FMC and are still producing new Anfras...

Pero sayang sana i-revive ito...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008

Is this the Anfra 160G?

Im planning to buy one for our small business.....

One of the better looking Filipino-made AUVs in the past...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I think it is, but to make sure check out the rear where "A160" is usually written. A140 (gasoline) Anfras have a different front fascia. This vehicle is great for both business and family use but it tends to get wobbly and unstable in higher speeds (80km/h and above) due to the small tires which must have come from old subcompact cars.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007

They are still running.....

Last edited by jpdm; October 2nd, 2008 at 11:09 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008

An Anfra 160G in a sorry state...