Jun 2007
    [SIZE=2]

[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][SIZE=5]FRANCISCO MOTOR CORPORATION
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]"Basta Isuzu ang Engine, Francisco ang Jeepney!"[/SIZE]

Just e-mailed to me by Elmer Francisco

[SIZE=3]FMC actually evolved and you will be seeing more brand new Jeepneys, Anfras, etc in the next few months[/SIZE]. We actually already sold our first unit of Brand New Jeepney with with Isuzu 4JB1 Euro II Engine in cooperation with Isuzu Philippines. We are also currently developing the Jeepney with Chinese engine so as to lower the cost. We are also developing the new generation Anfra.

While doing all these, we are also selling BRAND NEW Chinese brands such as JAC Motor Light Commercial Vehicles and buses in cooperation with Mitsui Trading Philippines. We also sell Great Wall Motor cars, suvs, pick-ups and vans. [SIZE=3]The FMC Assembly Plant is currently being converted to assemble Semi Knocked Down (SKD) Great Wall Motor Vehicles. [/SIZE] You can see details at http://elmerfrancisco.com/greatwall.

Plus, there would be an FMC Jeepney to be displayed at Rockwell Land's Power Plant Mall on August 31 for their Filipino Food Event. Don't miss it.

Best regards and thank you for your undying support!

---
    ELMER BAUTISTA FRANCISCO
    Chairman
    EMF Industries, Inc.
    http://www.elmerfrancisco.com

08/14/09

[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]"Basta Isuzu ang Engine, Francisco ang Jeepney!" [/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007

[SIZE=4][SIZE=2]ANFRA Pope Mobile: [/SIZE][/SIZE]"...The Philippines automobile manufacturer Francisco Motors produced the custom Popemobile for the 1995 Papal visit. It was funded by voluntary contributions from the private sector, and (as with the Irish vehicle) had bulletproof windows, bombproof parts, and it was inspected by the Swiss Guards with success. When John Paul II died, this Popemobile was briefly borrowed by parish officials of the Quiapo Church for display. It became an instant pilgrimage site to ordinary Filipino devotees who could not afford to go to the Vatican for the Pope's burial ceremonies."
    Source:elmer*elmerfrancisco.com

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    The soon to be locally assembled (in the FMC plant) Great Wall Motor vehicles

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007

[SIZE=4]JAC MOTORS and FRANCISCO MOTOR CORP.[/SIZE][SIZE=3][/SIZE][SIZE=3]Avail of our Service Warranty Promo Now![/SIZE][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007

FMC Anfra PLDT van (still running)photo taken March2009

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007

Still running FMC Anfra 160G van

Taken june 2009

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Updates from the owner of FMC.

A repost of the the reply of EMD Franscisco, the owner of FMC and their future plan..

The legacy and the spirit of Filipino ingenuity will always prevail.

FMC really stopped operations more than a decade ago because of the unfair practices and collaboration of Ford, Mazda and some of our very own government agencies.

But the other corporation members, subsidiaries and affiliates of the Francisco Group of Companies still operates until now.

The old and rusted car manufacturing equipment worth Billions of Pesos back in the mid 1990's that we bought from Mazda to enhance the production of Mazda in the Philippines were really sold recently to the junk dealers at junk prices because that's what they really are ...JUNK.

As we were never able to use them even once because after they sold us the equipments, they immediately breached our contracts and stopped supplying us with components. Can you imagine billions worth of equipment that were unused and unmaintained for a decade...?

We can't even use them for other brands other than Mazda because that would breach intellectual property agreements. If we do that, we would be no different with Ford and Mazda, ...frauds.

Dr. Lucio Tan (owner of Allied Bank) is a patriot and a philanthropist. He will never let down a Filipino giant who competes and defeats multinationals.

There are just other ways to do things only if you think out of the box and set aside your pride for the greater good.

Now, in cooperation with another patriot and philanthropist in the name of Mr. Allen Roxas of State Investment Trust Inc., State Properties, State Electronics, State Power and State [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]Motor [COLOR=blue ! important]Corporation[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR], Francisco will continue to produce All Brand New FMC Passenger Jeepneys and later on, a new generation Anfra and many more Filipino brands to compete globally.

All of these would be based in the FMC/SMC Manufacturing Plant in Talon Las Pinas.

See http://elmerfrancisco.com for more details.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Hhhmmmm,- I will be pleasantly delighted once I see that the plant in Talon (I now live near the area; Grew up in the area where the original Francisco siblings live/d) is springing back with life and activities....

There are a good number of the Franciscos who are very good friends of ours, including their extended families. I just hope that they'll come out of this stronger and more focused. And the cousins would help each other for their mutual benefit.

8505:bat:

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Hhhmmmm,- I will be pleasantly delighted once I see that the plant in Talon (I now live near the area; Grew up in the area where the original Francisco siblings live/d) is springing back with life and activities....

There are a good number of the Franciscos who are very good friends of ours, including their extended families. I just hope that they'll come out of this stronger and more focused. And the cousins would help each other for their mutual benefit.

8505:bat:
    Agree!

Well, the FMC plant in Talon, Las Pinas might operate again with the assembly (SKD) of Great Wall vehicles of China.

Hopefully, we can see a new and better Anfra again.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdm View Post
    Hopefully, we can see a new and better Anfra again.
    The Anfra is an antique. If it is produced again in the same style, it will just be a symbol of how short a distance we have come in production capability in the decades of local auto production/assembly.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Francisco Motors Corporation