New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    wiper blades how do u take care of it? any tips on how to clean and maintain it to ensure optimum performance?

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    Dont drop your wiper, Taas mo pag nag park ka ng matagal at tutok ang araw.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Change it every year...

4. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Buy a good set of wiper stands....works for me...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by hagiber
    Buy a good set of wiper stands....works for me... [/QUOTE

is this the thing that raises the wipers a bit so it wont touch the wndshield?

where can i buy those and how much?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by buknoy2002
    Originally posted by hagiber
    Buy a good set of wiper stands....works for me... [/QUOTE

is this the thing that raises the wipers a bit so it wont touch the wndshield?

where can i buy those and how much?
    you can buy these wiper stands at most car accessory shops. cost ranges from P80.00 to P400.00
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Ako tinataas ko na lang kapag nakapark ako lalo na kapag nakabilad sa araw ang kotse ko.My kaklase ako may nabili siya na wiper stand parang clip siya 150 lang sa Karplus..:D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wiper stand... para kahit tumatakbo oto pwedeng di naka sayad yung blades sa mainit na windshield. ;)

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    ok. first things first. true i agree with their tips and suggestion. may i ask, is your ride already giving you some problem this wet season? well, apparently that has been my dilemma until recently i discovered how to take care of the wiper.

wiper blade is made up of rubber, thus here in a tropical country it has always the risk of getting these rubbers to crack or lose its effectivity. this is because of the humidity here in the Philippines. i should admit, even if i don't really park my ride under the scorching heat of sun, i always find my wiper after awhile malfunctioning. there are two theory here: one either that the glass is too clean since the wiper is too effective. another is that the wiper has lost its moisture thus making it stiff. solution, apply a moisturizer. i personally use the 'something better' its good.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano yang 'something better'?
    Signature

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
wiper blades how do u take care of it?