New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    from my experience. just by a good set of widpers. bocsh tropical or NWB. I use NWB. it would last me 2 to 3 years. i use to use the wiper stands but took them out cuz eventurally i forget to set them again. and i notice that i will still have to change them.

when you clean your car. just wipe your blade with your damp rag. avoid cleaning the blades with detergents.

dont use laudry soap in your windshield washer. it will harden your blades sooner. mix water with dishwashing soap. its milder and won't harm the rubber.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Originally posted by mintoy
    from my experience. just by a good set of widpers. bocsh tropical or NWB. I use NWB. it would last me 2 to 3 years. i use to use the wiper stands but took them out cuz eventurally i forget to set them again. and i notice that i will still have to change them.

when you clean your car. just wipe your blade with your damp rag. avoid cleaning the blades with detergents.

dont use laudry soap in your windshield washer. it will harden your blades sooner. mix water with dishwashing soap. its milder and won't harm the rubber.
    safe ba sa car paint yung dishwashing soap mixed with water?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    i havent had a situation na nasira ang car paint dahil sa dishwashing soap. infact i use dishwashing soap to clean my whole car pag puro putik sya. so far so good.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I use NWB also and swear by its effectiveness. used to use Bosch but they soon skip, jump and grab. Now I always look for NWB and change them before every rainy season. problem is that I have a hard time looking for the 12 incher for the windshield wipers of the Samurai and for the rear wiper of the Safari

Yung sa washer naman, some of say that hair shampoo is good but there are aftermarket windshield-washer specific products like Rain-X washer fluid, as well as Holt's and even Turtle wax available. they claim to have some ingredients that help in keeping the windscreen clear and wipers chatter-free.

Siguro if you dilute the dishwashing liquid more than usual, there shouldn't be any problems.
    Last edited by racerx; August 16th, 2004 at 09:28 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There's small accessory shop in Banawe that has the 12 inch wiper that you need, same side with Jaffas & Jetcar (I forgot the name of that particular store). NWB brand, I think I bought one at around 100 each.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
wiper blades how do u take care of it?