New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I would like to invite the tsikot experts to present arguments for or against this product. I think we've all enjoyed the discussions on the other products. So here's another one we can either praise or lambast, exhort or debunk, compliment or refute, etc. etc.

www.turbonator.com

Mind you I am not interested in getting one. I just came across it while surfing the 'net and couldn't find an existing topic about it in Tsikot. I am also skeptic about it because although they say they advertise in some car mags, I haven't seen their ads in those that I get a chance to read...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nah! Its not as fun as having "live prey".

But since we are on the topic...

http://www.turbozet.com/

Turbo Zet' target is to improve RESPONSE of the engine from new idea in science.
    Because HP, Torque is deposit power of the engine.
    Response is acceleration dynamic power.
    So, Increase Response make to be transfer HP & Torque to maximum action power.
    This result, Best acceleration dynamic power. GOOD!!!
    Saving is about 25% in fuel consumption.
    Lean burn AFC target is FUEL SAVING of the engine!
    Because Lean burn AFC make to be design for decrease to the fuel pressure.
    Saving is up to 30 % in fuel consumption in depending on engine' condition.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    eh? That's one "miracle" that's come and gone... di ba patay na yun turbozet? Nothing new to lambast?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by niky
    eh? That's one "miracle" that's come and gone... di ba patay na yun turbozet? Nothing new to lambast?
    nothing locally but the website has a couple of new "gadgets" from the makers from the original turbozet.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    up to 35 hp?
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    eh... halos di nagbago ang website nila... they're still using the same crappy pages that they had three years ago...

whoa... they have an AFC? I don't think I'd trust any of those made in Korea...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    AH! so kaparehas ng Ramflow with out moving.
    di ako yata ako agree sa product nila. more part you put on more part will need to be look after.

siguro naman nakakadagdag sya ng performance ilang psi kaya ang ginagawa nito?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    this is an example of what they call "computer fan" turbocharger hahahaha! may nagbebenta nga nyan dun sa kabila dati e. nakatikim ako ng maraming mura nung sabihin ko na P100 lang ang computer fan sa raon nyahahahaha!

n 50 watts axial fan will probably increase the intake manifold pressure by about 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 001 psi! nyahahaha!
    Last edited by yebo; September 3rd, 2004 at 03:08 PM.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    di naman... siguro .01 psi at idle, at NEGATIVE .05 at full throttle... nagiging drag na sya... :P

10. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Are we talking .01 psi reading or incremental increase? For what is normally vacuum and actually drive it to positive pressure is actually impressive..from past discussions, I think the price/performance was the issue but not performance perse.
    2 cents worth...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Turbonator... :)