Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    The eff is this?

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    walang bumibili sa mga car shops so ang nangyayari dinaan sa casa para pwersahan...

ito oh nagparty-party mga manloloko.....

Ito yung sa toyota.... kaya alamin nyo if yung casa pinupuntahan eh naglalagay nyan...

The X-1R Philippines/CSI Sales and Marketing Team with X-1R GM Harold Ledda (fifth from Left), CSI Chair Betty Aw (sixth from left), CSI president Brixton Aw (seventh from Left), X-1R USA COO Jeff Ketchledge (eighth from left), X-1R Global CEO Nigel Mckenzie (ninth from left) and CSI CFO Bernice Aw (10th from left)

Toyota Lipa Service and Parts Team headed by their parts manager, Arvin Colopano

Awarded Mr. X-1R Philippines 2017 was Dep Maghirang, Service Advisor of Toyota Calamba
    I don't think "manloloko" ang tawag sa mga tao na nagbibigay ng benefits sa maraming car owners and tumulong ma reduce air pollution by causing cars to have 85% reduction in harmful emissions. Ang tawag sa kanila conscientious corporate citizens.

I didi my research and found out that X-1R is a global brand with superb quality. It is proven to give the engine (irrespective if Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot, Hyundai, Ford, Chevrolet or any brand) amazing benefits like better operational efficiency, savings on fuel, longer life for parts and engine, reduced harmful emissions, lesser friction, reduced operating temperature.

The benefits you get from X-1R is far higher in value than the cost of X-1R itself. I have proven this in Porche. I found out that there over 500,000 satisfied users of X-1R in the Philippines since 2003--I am one of them. I use it in all our cars in the family, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi and Nissan and the whole family is very happy about this product. Nakadami naman ng 500,000 na happy customers para lokohin.

I have checked X-1R is Certifified Space Technology and Nasa Hall of Fame Awardee. And, I feel, NASA being one of the best engineering organizations in the world, would not endorse X-1R, without doing any rigid technical evaluation. Infact, I found out, they are the onlly lubricants endorsed by NASA and still is used by NASA for over 23 years. If NASA trust X-1R, why will I not.

Having X-1R in my car is VALUE FOR MONEY. And, I am happy Honda, Toyota, MItsubishi, Nissan, Chevrolet, Peugeot, Hyundai, Ford, Subaru, Mazda, Susuki and Isuzu carry the products. I would think, These car manufacturers would not do that without doing any technical evaluation. I am sure X-1R was found to be beneficial to its clients.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    Also a victim here in Toyota Dasma Cavite.
    Upon service x1r i asked them to remove it from the list to be done. Aba ang mga hinayupak pagka sauli sa service dinagdagan naman daw ng kesyo washer cleaning fluid and battery fluid all without my prior consent. Mag huhuramentado pa sana ako but thought otherwise. If i remember correctly i paid an something like an additional 200plus. Di na ako nag paservice uli sa kanila.
    With due respect Sir, wala pong X-1R na binibinta sa Toyota Dasmarinas, Cavite. I checked. Never had they sold X-1R.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post
    I have an idea. Maybe we can write to Toyota or Honda Cars Philippines about this matter?

They do listen you know. Buhayin ko lang luma kong storya about kia. We had a Gen1 carnival before that was insulted by none other than a kia mechanic and a service manager for being “sirain” and “hindi naman tatagal yan” long story short, i wrote to Kia Motors in Korea. Those two were sent for “re-training” or probably suspended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was informed that technical papers and documentation has been with Toyota Motors Philipippines. X-!R not supposed to be forced on to a customer. It has to be explained for better appreciation because the product is good.

I didi my research and found out that X-1R is a global brand with superb quality. It is proven to give the engine (irrespective if Honda, Toyota, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot, Hyundai, Ford, Chevrolet or any brand) amazing benefits like better operational efficiency, savings on fuel, longer life for parts and engine, reduced harmful emissions, lesser friction, reduced operating temperature.

The benefits you get from X-1R is far higher in value than the cost of X-1R itself. I have proven this in Porche. I found out that there over 500,000 satisfied users of X-1R in the Philippines since 2003--I am one of them. I use it in all our cars in the family, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi and Nissan and the whole family is very happy about this product.

I have checked X-1R is Certifified Space Technology and Nasa Hall of Fame Awardee. And, I feel, NASA being one of the best engineering organizations in the world, would not endorse X-1R, without doing any rigid technical evaluation. Infact, I found out, they are the onlly lubricants endorsed by NASA and still is used by NASA for over 23 years. If NASA trust X-1R, why will I not.

Having X-1R in my car is VALUE FOR MONEY. And, I am happy Honda, Toyota, MItsubishi, Nissan, Chevrolet, Peugeot, Hyundai, Ford, Subaru, Mazda, Susuki and Isuzu carry the products. I would think, These car manufacturers would not do that without doing any technical evaluation. I am sure X-1R was found to be beneficial to its clients.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by 996turbo View Post
    I was informed that technical papers and documentation has been with Toyota Motors Philipippines. X-!R not supposed to be forced on to a customer. It has to be explained for better appreciation because the product is good.

I didi my research and found out that X-1R is a global brand with superb quality. It is proven to give the engine (irrespective if Honda, Toyota, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot, Hyundai, Ford, Chevrolet or any brand) amazing benefits like better operational efficiency, savings on fuel, longer life for parts and engine, reduced harmful emissions, lesser friction, reduced operating temperature.

The benefits you get from X-1R is far higher in value than the cost of X-1R itself. I have proven this in Porche. I found out that there over 500,000 satisfied users of X-1R in the Philippines since 2003--I am one of them. I use it in all our cars in the family, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi and Nissan and the whole family is very happy about this product.

Errr why do you have to keep copy pasting the same set of paragraphs in almost all your posts?

It doesn’t help you convince people that you’re hard selling the product.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    With due respect Sir, wala pong X-1R na binibinta sa Toyota Dasmarinas, Cavite. I checked. Never had they sold X-1R.
    Bakit mo chineck? Tinanong mo talaga kung nagbenta na sila ever? Bakit?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post
    Its not just toyota. honda is also doing it nowadays. I remember reading in the owners manual that these kind of additives are not needed thats why i was surprised to see it in my parts list when i brought it for the car’s usual PM schedule.

I think they are capitalizing on the fact that most car owners today are unaware that they dont need those things.

For me i remove at least 3 items on the list. Theres the x1-r, a brake stop squeal and a aircon antibac. Saves me at least 2k on my bill.

the Hyundai CASA also has all sorts of add-ons (additives, engine flush, A/C anti whatever, etc.).

You really have to review your service quote before giving the go-signal. Removing those unnecessary items will knock off several Ks from your service bill.

I don't think you will call an X-1R user, "biktima," siguro dapat ang tawag "benefitted user" or "happy customer" like me.
    "Biktima" because they did not request for it, and it's automatically included in the service Job Order, IMO. It should be explained to the customer and the customer is properly informed that they can opt to have the additives included in the service if they wish (and not the other way around where it's already on the list and you have to review and be the one to tell the SA to remove the item).

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    we should always scrutinize the job list that the casa boys show us for approval.
    if we do not understand something, we should ask.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002

You sound suspiciously like an X1-R Sales Manager. It was very clearly written on owners manuals of Hondas & Toyotas that additives such as the X1-R are not needed. Which is why i was surprised to learn that they are using them now.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    well, there's this all-encompassing phrase,
    "specifications subject to change with prior notice."
    heh heh.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Toyota casa nag X-1R! Help!