New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    To each his own I guess, in my case:

1. for P2,500, I get to use superior plug indefinitely (will probably outlast the car) so it's still cheaper than stock in the long run. ignite better - more torque.

2. open-cone vs. stock filter really makes a big difference, except for the noise. the filter charger should actually make the filtration better if maintained properly. breathe better - burn better.

2 cent's lang po.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    agree with the open cone opinion
    with regards to the stock sparkplugs my vote goes to staying stock and replacing as often as u want

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Used torquemaster in our terrano before.... no noticeable difference....

4. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    not so much the gains..how long before you had it replaced? did it ever fail or performance degraded?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nope. In terms of service life, maganda naman ang performance. From the day we installed it until we sold the car, yun pa rin ang spark plugs.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    I had torquemasters on my 91 lancer for 2 or more years. never thought of removing them maski minsan. Then, when the engine started to misfire, I suddenly found out that the plugs were stuck. So, I had to take my crippled car to the casa just to have them removed. Now, I use denso iridium plugs and will remove them from time to time just to make sure they won't get stuck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Torquemaster spark plugs?