New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Guys, I was told by the mechanic when I had my pms that I need to replace the stabilizer link, tie rod and rack end na. Suspension shop ko na ba? Or san okay magpagawa? I can buy the parts in Banawe pero yoko sana pagawa dun na-stress ako tie-rod end,rack end,stabilizer links. Car is Toyota Vios Gen gen 2. TIA.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    My gen1 vios had the same issue earlier this year. Had it fixed at cruven crame. Cost me about 5k.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Guys, I was told by the mechanic when I had my pms that I need to replace the stabilizer link, tie rod and rack end na. Suspension shop ko na ba? Or san okay magpagawa? I can buy the parts in Banawe pero yoko sana pagawa dun na-stress ako tie-rod end,rack end,stabilizer links. Car is Toyota Vios Gen gen 2. TIA.

Call Ichiban Motors in Banawe, look for Bebeng, 7321406, you can order the parts you need and pick it up.

Have them installed in a reputable shop, i recommend FB Ladao (Brudgestone) in Timog, look for Gerry.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    My gen1 vios had the same issue earlier this year. Had it fixed at cruven crame. Cost me about 5k.

I was quoted by Toyotama P3200 for the 3 parts (by twos) and estimated labor was 1200 sa lahat.
    Will check magkano singil ng KTM sa labor.
    By the way, had my pms at dadudz. Thanks for mentioning the shop name sa vios thread. tie-rod end,rack end,stabilizer links

4. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    Call Ichiban Motors in Banawe, look for Bebeng, 7321406, you can order the parts you need and pick it up.

Have them installed in a reputable shop, i recommend FB Ladao (Brudgestone) in Timog, look for Gerry.
    Will check Ichiban and FB Ladao. Salamat! tie-rod end,rack end,stabilizer links

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008

why?
    just tell them what you want, and stick to it.

vios is such a popular model, they can probably do it, half-asleep.

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    C.Raymundo is near. Thank you! tie-rod end,rack end,stabilizer links
    sundo mo ako LM samahan kita. dala ka fuds LOL

7. Join Date
    May 2014

bili ka sa LVC banawe, tapos sa exalta mo pagawa. magkalapit lang yun

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I was quoted by Toyotama P3200 for the 3 parts (by twos) and estimated labor was 1200 sa lahat.
    Will check magkano singil ng KTM sa labor.
    By the way, had my pms at dadudz. Thanks for mentioning the shop name sa vios thread. tie-rod end,rack end,stabilizer links

Ryan (the owner) is an expert in vios. Afaik, the parts he sells in his shop are just a few pesos (or hundred) bit more than banawe prices, but for the convenience of not sourcing the parts yourself, mura sya.

SOP nila dyan to inspect the entire car and give out reco but not force you to buy from them

9. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    bili ka sa LVC banawe, tapos sa exalta mo pagawa. magkalapit lang yun
    Sakto magpapa ATF dialysis ako sa exalta. tie-rod end,rack end,stabilizer links
    Ayan nalito nako sa dami haha tie-rod end,rack end,stabilizer links.
    Salamat sa suggestions guys.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Ryan (the owner) is an expert in vios. Afaik, the parts he sells in his shop are just a few pesos (or hundred) bit more than banawe prices, but for the convenience of not sourcing the parts yourself, mura sya.

SOP nila dyan to inspect the entire car and give out reco but not force you to buy from them

They don't have the parts that time. Trav was telling me to buy the parts and bring it back to Ryan kaso alam mo naman by schedule dun, malayo pa sakin (will keep going back for pms or other repairs though). He gave me recos naman sa atf dialysis, except for these suspension parts. Ako talaga maghahanap.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
tie-rod end,rack end,stabilizer links