New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Umabot ako ng P8,500, bale full suspension repair 'to. All 4 shocks were repaired and refilled, the ball joints etc. were injected with polymer. The additional costs went to bushing replacement. The car felt almost like new. Come to think of it, it would have cost 4-5 times more at the casa.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Sir squala kelan pa po kayo nagpagawa?Matagal na ba po.How's ur car running now? Maganda pa din ba po?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    thanks pala to all those who keep on replying to this thread...Gumaganda ang reputation ng Zee's sa aking pandinig

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by r_delro
    mga co-tsikoteers, matanong lang kung ano maganda replacement for tie-rod end, rack end, stabilizer links. Sabi ng talyer kelangan ko na magpalit.By the way, my ride is a honda civic 97 m/t. Gusto ko sana ng genuine honda parts, yun nga lang ang mahal....

waht are stabilizer links? saan yun nakakabit?
    newbie lng po mga sir...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by r_delro
    mga co-tsikoteers, matanong lang kung ano maganda replacement for tie-rod end, rack end, stabilizer links. Sabi ng talyer kelangan ko na magpalit.By the way, my ride is a honda civic 97 m/t. Gusto ko sana ng genuine honda parts, yun nga lang ang mahal....
    sir, meron akong nabilhan sa pasay, along taft near edsa. carpower. mismong technician ng honda ang nagrecommend. just replaced mine. almost 12K, tie-rod, rack end, lower trailing arm bushings. almost 2.5K for the labor, broiught it at goodyear servitek at araneta ave. near toktokan st.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    waht are stabilizer links? saan yun nakakabit?
    newbie lng po mga sir...

suspension part yung stabilizer link. Precisely, it connects the stabilizer bar to the lower arms of the suspension. Usually found in the front suspension of the car.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    thanks sa info mr. rex....hpw much did the tie-rod and rack end cost?Genuine honda parts ba siya?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Guys, I was told by the mechanic when I had my pms that I need to replace the stabilizer link, tie rod and rack end na. Suspension shop ko na ba? Or san okay magpagawa? I can buy the parts in Banawe pero yoko sana pagawa dun na-stress ako tie-rod end,rack end,stabilizer links. Car is Toyota Vios Gen gen 2. TIA.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Guys, I was told by the mechanic when I had my pms that I need to replace the stabilizer link, tie rod and rack end na. Suspension shop ko na ba? Or san okay magpagawa? I can buy the parts in Banawe pero yoko sana pagawa dun na-stress ako tie-rod end,rack end,stabilizer links. Car is Toyota Vios Gen gen 2. TIA.

Hi LM, KTM Marketing in C Raymundo Pasig. Honest guys and a decent airconditioned waiting area at least. Just bring your own parts.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Hi LM, KTM Marketing in C Raymundo Pasig. Honest guys and a decent airconditioned waiting area at least. Just bring your own parts.
    C.Raymundo is near. Thank you! tie-rod end,rack end,stabilizer links

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
tie-rod end,rack end,stabilizer links