New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NGK, Bosch, or Denso? I going for the platinum tipped... mahal kasi ng iridium. Or do you have other brands to suggest?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    bosch...proven and tested quality throughout the ages.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you're changing to platinum or so... stick to the brand and model thats recommended by the owners manual for the engine of your car. NGK, or DEnso are usually the choice plugs of Jap manufacturers.

Manual doesn't specify any brand. Mitsu Adventure ride ko... I heard ok daw NGK. I used the iridium plugs for the last 20K Kms. not much difference in performance, not sure about the fuel consumption.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ano po magandang spark plugs for revo 2.0

magpa 10K pms ako this coming saturday sa casa... NGK lang ilalagay nila...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by ILuvDetailing
    Manual doesn't specify any brand. Mitsu Adventure ride ko... I heard ok daw NGK. I used the iridium plugs for the last 20K Kms. not much difference in performance, not sure about the fuel consumption.
    not in the manual? kindly recheck...

for both my vehicles (323 & rav4), they specifically stated the exact brand and model to use.

for the rav4, it came with an OEM denso iridium SP that will last for 100k. an aftermarket iridium SP will only last for 20k.

for the 323, am using NGK cold plugs.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sa LXI Civic ano kaya? Wala na kasi ako manual eh.

Right now im using platinum Bosch. Ok naman sya

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    sir mazda talaga?? hanggang 100K ang iridium ng rav4 mo? hehe ako nakadalawang palit na 30K palang i dunno pero sabi kasi ng adviser eh.. but its only 300++ per set

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by pissword
    sir mazda talaga?? hanggang 100K ang iridium ng rav4 mo? hehe ako nakadalawang palit na 30K palang i dunno pero sabi kasi ng adviser eh.. but its only 300++ per set
    P300 per set of 4?

ang mura naman niyan for iridiums... ang alam ko P600 per piece ang iridiums natin...

basahin mo sa manual... 100K ang nakalagay for SP

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    iridium sparkplugs will only matter if you use high-tension wires right?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Spark Plug Choices